Christmas

Entoan's POV
It's Christmas! I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. It was quieter than usual. I went downstairs to see my mom sitting quietly on the couch.

"Good morning, sweetie." My mom said, a caring look on her face.

"Where's Dad?" I questioned . I'm glad he's not here, but why? Mom got up and took my hands in hers.

"He's gone, sweetie. Dlive told me everything. He won't be hurting you anymore." She gave me a soft smile and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly and started to cry.

"Thank you." She wiped the tears from my face and smiled.
"Go get dressed; we're invited to the Live household for Christmas." I smiled and ran upstairs. I rushed to put on my Falling In Reverse Christmas sweater and a pair of jeans. I came downstairs to see my mom standing in front of the door with her hands on her hips.
"Aren't you forgetting something?" She said. I ran back upstairs and got Dlive's present.
"Okay, now I'm ready."

At Dlive's house
Once we got to Dlive's house my mom rang the door bell.
"Donald! Sweetie can you get the door?" I heard Mrs. Live say.
"Okay Mom." I heard Dlive, or should I say Donald, say on the other side of the door. Dlive opened the door with a huge smile on his face.
"Merry Christmas, Entoan."
"Merry Christmas, Dlive."

A/N Wow I haven't updated in a while so here's a filler so you guys won't explode. I'm seeing All Time Low on May 15th and I'm going to Anime Midwest on July 3rd! My year is very eventful. I'm over 100 days clean now that's also a thing that happened. I don't remember anything else. I'll try to update more often. Stay beautiful!
xoxokth
Twitter: @DYlNTOLlVE
Tumblr: alltimelasagna.tumblr.com