Him

A/N this whole chapter was rewritten from memory because i have lost my flashdrive.

Dlive's POV

I woke up Saturday morning feeling a cold breeze sweep across my face. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. Winter break. Finally. I sat there for a moment. It was quiet, too quiet. I went downstairs, expecting to find my sister watching cartoons, or my mom making breakfast, and my dad gone somewhere exotic for his work. But instead all I saw was a note and envelope on the counter. I picked up the note and read it. "Dear, Dlive, your sister and I will be at your aunt's house for a couple days on official Christmas buisness. I decided that since your aunt doesn't have a fondness for your homosexual tendencies, it would be better to leave you at home. Your sister and I should be home the day before Christmas Eve, your father, well, he might miss Christmas again this year. Anyway, there's money in the envolope for pizza or something. And before you call and ask, yes, you can have friends over, no more than five at a time. I love you and see you in a couple days.

From, Mom." I put down the note and sat down at the counter. Three days? Well then. Homosexual tendencies? Really Mom? I picked up my phone and sat down on the living room couch. I should call Entoan. Knowing he's home alone with his dad makes me feel uneasy.

"Hello?" I heard his voice say softly on the other end.

"Well good morning sleepy head. I'm home alone and wanted to know if you want to come over. And do things."

"What kind of things?" He said, his voice lighting up to a questioning tone.

"That's for you to decide," I said, smirking, "to apologize for waking you up I will make you breakfast." I replied, smiling.

"That sounds like a good deal, I'll be over in 30 minutes." He said then hung up the phone. I got to making pancakes. After I finished I heard the doorbell ring. I opened and saw Entoan standing on the otherside of the door.

"Goodmorning." I said, bowing and moving out of the way so he could get in.

"Goodmorning, you dork." Entoan came in and took off his jacket and shoes and sat down at the kitchen table. I placed the pancakes down in front of with a container of butter and bottle of syrup.
"Thank you for breakfast." He said putting syrup on his pancakes.
"Thank you for coming." We finished breakfast and went to my room to play some games.
"Do you know how to play GTA?" I asked him turning on the PS3.
"Hell yeah." He said jumping on to my bed.
"Move over." I said pushing him over.
"Don't push me" He said pushing me back.
"Hey, hey don't touch the merchandise." I said putting my hands up in surrender.
"I'll touch you if I want to." He said, sticking his tongue out.
"That's what she said." After I said that he slapped my shoulder and we started the game.
"YOU RAN ME OVER!" I screamed while Entoan died with laughter. I paused the game and glared at him. He stopped laughing and turned his head to look at me; his dark brown eyes staring straight into my green eyes. He was beautiful. I guess we both had the same idea when our lips smashed together. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pushed me down on the bed. I slid my hand up his shirt and he winced. I pulled away immediately.
"Are you okay?" I said.
"Yeah i-it's nothing." He stuttered. Obviously it was something.
"Can I see your back?" I told him sternly.
"I said it's nothing!" He snapped at me.
"If it's nothing then why can't you show me!" I snapped back at him, with a stern look on my face. He stared at me , his eyes starting to tear up. He finally gave in and turned around and took off his shirt. I stared in horror. Dark purple slashes places across his back, almost completely covering his back.
"Who did this." I said sternly, tears in my eyes.
"I can't tell you." He said, about to cry.
"It was your dad wasn't it." He didn't answer, tears falling from his eyes. I pulled him close to me and wrapped my arms around him.
"I won't ever let him so this to you again." I promised him. And myself.

A/N That took so long I'm so sorry I'm trying my best here, but ya know, school. AND DLIVE AND ENTOAN ARE IN THE SAME ROOM AS IM TYPING THIS IM SCREAMING. And I hope they read/will read this fic for the video because I've worked so hard on it and just hcgdysthkb. Okay goodnight, and a happy belated holidays/new year. P.S. my birthday was last week :D P.S.S. the next chapter(s) were supposed to go up on Christmas but it didn't happen so they're gonna be christmas related (sorry!)
Twitter: DYlNTOLlVE
tumblr: Cryaoticlycute
Instagram: henryxricken