Pillow Fight

Dlive’s POV

One moment I was in Entoan’s room, the next moment I was being thrown out into the street by his dad. I stood there a moment thinking what just happened. I was making-out with Entoan, which was kinda nice, and then his dad walks in and throws me out. Sounds ‘bout right. I didn’t know his dad was so homophobic. I started to walk towards my house and walked past the park Entoan and I were at a few weeks ago. I sat on a swing and started kicking my legs.

“Hey” I looked up to see Chilled sitting on the swing next to me.

“Not in the mood, Chilled.” I kept staring at the ground.

“I wanted to apologize; I know I’ve been a real dick to you lately and I’m sorry.” I looked up at his face to see tears in his eyes.

“What you said can’t be unsaid. I know you know that. Yeah you’ve been a real dick to me, and no amount of apologizing is going to help.” I said with a stern look on my face and a hint of anger in my voice. Chilled looked down.

“I’m sorry I cheated on you, okay? It was a stupid mistake, you’re a great guy, hell you’re one of the best guys I’ve ever met.” His voice cracked a little here and there, hinting he was trying not to cry.

“I know I’ve said that so many times, but I regret doing it a second time. I said the things I said at the party because I was jealous. I still love you, Dlive, and I’m so fucking sorry I fucked it up.” He said letting the tears drip down his face freely.

“It’s too late now. What you did has been done. You chose Ze over me. I don’t need you anymore.” I said bitterly. I got off the swing and started walking towards the direction of my house.

“Dlive! Dlive please don’t be like that!”  He said yelling towards me. I just kept walking. Not looking back.

I decided to go to Cry’s house since I didn’t feel like dealing with my parents at the moment.

“How the fuck do you keep killing me?!” He screamed at me throwing his hands up in the air dramatically.

“Just good at Halo I guess.” I said shrugging. He crossed his arms and pouted.

“Well, I don’t wanna play with a cheater.” He sassed me.

“I wasn’t cheating, you just suck.” I said sticking my tongue out.

“Oh it’s on.” He grabbed a pillow off of his bed and started to beat me with it.

“Dude what the hell?!” I yelled and grabbed a pillow and started hitting him back. My phone buzzed in my pocket signaling I had a message.

“Yo, dude time out.” I made the symbol with my hands and he stopped hitting me. I pulled out my phone and it was a message from my mom saying to come home.

“I gotta go dude, see ‘ya tomorrow.” He put the pillow down and hugged me.

“Come over when ya need to. See you tomorrow friend.” I nodded then exited his room. I went down the stairs.

“Leaving? Well goodnight dear.” Cry’s mom came over to me and hugged me as well. I walked out into the dark and cold night. I walked down the road and eventually got to my house.

“Where were you so late?” My mom came from the living room looking worried.

“After Entoan went home I went to Ryan’s house.”

“Oh okay sweetie, go off to bed now it’s late and it’s a school night.” I nodded and ran upstairs. I put on a pair of sweatpants and decided to text Entoan before I went to bed.

‘hey you all right’

‘yeah I’m fine’

A/N Two updates in one week?! Yes i know shocking. And shout out to KalyaniAruna for making me Awesomly Amazing Writer of the week on their page! I feel special. Well it's late go to bed you nerds.

-xoxokathy

Twitter: PatrickStump69

Tumblr: cryaoticlychristmas

Instagram: santajund