Whoa

Entoan’s POV

I jumped out the front door of school and ran over to where Dlive was waiting for me.

“Hey.” He said and smiled at me.

“Hi.” I returned the smile. We continued our trip to his house for our sleepover.

“All your stuff fit in your backpack?” He questioned me.

“Yeah, don’t need a lot, just like clothes ‘n stuff.” Dlive smiled.

“Kinda need clothes.” He chuckled at his own words.

“Hey, I don’t know what you planned for tonight.” I playfully punched his arm. His cheeks burned red.

“Whoa, you didn’t actually, did you?” I stopped my stopped myself there.

“No, no, no of course not, you probably don’t even like guys.” He mumbled the last part so I could barely hear.

“Heh, funny thing, I actually do like guys, I’m hella gay.” I laughed at myself. His head shot up after I said the last part; the look in his eyes was, hopeful, no, that can’t be right, can it?

“Really! I mean really? I am too!” The tone of his voice was a little over excited.

“Yeah, that’s why I transferred schools, got beat up a lot, couldn’t take it anymore.” Dlive just nodded and walked up the stairs to his house and opened the door and said, “This way, you majesty.” I laughed at his silly gesture and walked up stairs to his room. We put our stuff down where we usually do and sat down on his bed.

“What’s the plan, master?” I said jokingly.

“My mom left us money so we can order pizza, and I have a horror movie to watch when it gets dark, which might be soon.” Dlive looked out the window to see the setting sun.

“I’ll go order the pizza then, cheese okay?” I nodded and he started to walk out of the room.

“Stay here, I’ll be back.” He said in a terminator voice that made me smile. I wonder what movie we’re gonna watch. I’m horrible with scary things; I’m going to end up burrowing my face into Dlive’s arm. Then again, that might not be so bad. Movies make me tired, so I might end up going to sleep afterward, if I don’t pass out. It looks pretty outside tonight, unusually pretty. I got up and stood next to the window.

“BOO!” Dlive screamed behind me and grabbed my shoulders causing me to scream and jump.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” I screamed at him once I turned around. He was in a fit of laughter and couldn’t stop laughing; he even fell on the floor laughing.

“You’re a dick; I hope you know I hate you a lot.” I stood over him and eventually he stopped laughing.

“Give me a hand?” I extended my arm to help him which ended up in him pulling me down on top of him. After that it felt like time went in slow motion. Our lips were just an inch apart; heart beats slow; pants tight; it was a perfect moment. But of course me being me can’t move. A few seconds later Dlive started tickling me.

“S-s-stop it Dlive.” I managed to choke out between giggles.

“Okay.” He stopped tickling me and left me lying on the floor in a ball.

“You look so cute lying on the floor.” He said as he stepped over me to put the movie in. Cute? Did he just call me cute? I got up from the floor and sat on his bed; Dlive sat next to me. The title of the movie flashed on the screen The Conjuring. Oh god.

Most of the movie I hid my face in Dlive’s arm; he didn’t seem to mind one bit. The movie was now over, and I sit here, on Dlive’s bed, shaking because I’m scared as fuck.

“You all right?” He said wrapping his arm around me. Well, I am now.

“N-no, not really.” I stuttered out. He lifted up my chin so my eyes met his. Time slowed down once more. Our faces inches apart, but this time, I took the chance. Our lips met. His lips were soft and sweet. Once our lips let go I fell asleep.

A/N  omg ahhh the feels it hurts. But yes finally they did the smooches. And Entoan is a baby for falling asleep right afterward. vote, comment, follow! goodnight loves.

-xoxo Kathy