Fading to Black

Entoan’s POV

Dlive helped me off the ground and looked me in the eyes.

“Wh-why did you stand up for me?” He looked at me and smiled.

“Because I love you, and I didn’t want that jerk hurting you.”  I stared into his eyes.

“Do, do you really mean that?” Dlive took my hands in his.

“Of course I mean it.” Dlive leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I didn’t move. I placed my arms around Dlive’s neck and he placed his on my waist. Dlive licked my bottom lip; I opened my mouth allowing entrance. His tongue slipped into my mouth and mine into his.

“Hey! Love birds!” We were interrupted by a voice walking towards us. I turned towards the voice to see Chilled walking towards us with a smirk on his face. I heard Dlive mumble something under his breath and glared at Chilled.

“What are you doing here, Chilled?” Dlive had anger in voice. I grabbed his hand and gave him a look that clearly said “calm down”. He squeezed my hand and smiled.

“I came here looking for you. Ze said you weren’t answering your phone and told me to check your house. Your mom said you were here, so, I’m here too.” Chilled stood in front of us with his hands in his pockets.

“Derp Crew Halloween party this weekend, wanted to invite you guys.”

“Is it at Smarty’s house like last year?” Dlive let go of my hand and crossed his arms.

“Actually no, Galm’s parents are out of town and are letting him host it this year. And Galm’s house is huge.” Dlive smiled and nodded his head.

“We’ll be there, see you later, Anthony.” Chilled nodded his head and walked off. Anthony? Chilled’s real name is Anthony? Well Entoan isn’t my real name so is guess it’s normal to have nicknames here. Wait, why am I thinking about how Chilled’s name is really Anthony, and not how I was just making-out with Dlive. Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod. All of a sudden everything starts spinning and my vision fades to black.

Dlive’s POV

I turned to look at Entoan right as he fell to the ground. He’s still breathing. Thank god. I can’t have him die. He means too much to me. I took off my jacket and put it around him. I mean, don’t want him to be cold. I called 911.

“911 what is your emergency?” The operator lady said on the other end.

“Yes hello my um uh,” I panicked, what do I call him? “My boyfriend just randomly fainted and he’s breathing heavily.” I said sounding more panicky than I thought I was.

“Sir, it will be okay, what is your location?” She said in a soothing voice.

“Uh, the park at the corner of Eighth St. and Maple.” I told the women.

“The ambulance is on its way, make sure he’s still breathing and his heart rate is stable.” I nodded even though she can’t see me.

“Of course of course thank you, what’s your name?” I don’t know why I asked her name, I just did.

“My name is Sarah, you should check on that boyfriend of yours.” She said.

“Oh yeah, thanks, Sarah.” I said to Sarah then quickly hung up. I got on the ground next to Entoan to see if he was still breathing. He’s still breathing, barely, but breathing. Heart beat is really fast. I don’t think that’s good. I heard sirens coming towards the park. I saw the ambulance pull into the parking lot and two paramedics rush towards Entoan and me with a gurney. They lifted him up and placed him on the gurney and ran him back to the ambulance. I was too shocked to move. I just watched them wheel away the love of my life on a gurney. 

A/N So this was supossed to go up last Wednesday (hence the Halloween) but it didn't. So there will be a Halloween chapter sometime this week. Oh and thanks for talking to me on twitter! glad to see y'all enjoying it. Btw this chapter is dedicated to my best friend Jess (@jessquake15 on twitter) for putting up with my shit all the time. 

Twitter: @PatrickStump69

Tumblr: air-gets-chilledchaos-ensues

Snapchat: GerardNoWay