Q&A?

PurpleShadow34: what kind of music do you listen to?

oh ho ho, i am quite emo as the kids say. I have very similar music taste to Entoan and Dlive. My favorite band is Fall Out Boy. I might be seeing All Time Low live in concert in May, though, so i'm hoping that happens.
Edit: I AM SEEING ALL TIME LOW LIVE JRDGHCDTHGSF they're like my second fav band and I'm so excited.

lizzee1673: What other YouTubers do you watch?

*strokes Sup Guy plushie while wearing Cryaotic pajama pants* not many.

fanfictionsforlife16: what video games do you play?

I recently finished Fire Emblem: Awakening and cried my eyes out because i lOVE RICKEN SO MUCH EAFSFGADRHGSDFS

MaddieLabel3: on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you ship dentoan?

Probably a 6.5, i ship PewDieCry and ZeRoyalChaos way more sorry folks.

Thisuserwasnotfound: can you write some smutty stuff?

I can, but if I do it'll be near the end. I've been teasin y'all every now and then. I'm also thinking about ending this story soon. I'm running out of ways to go on with it.

FotzeDoei: What's your favorite season?

Being born and raised in nourthern Illinois, i like spring the best.

FotzeDoei: What's your otp?

A tie between Jalex, tronner, and ZeRoyalChaos.

xXRZviperxXx: What gave you the idea to write this?

I wanted to write something new. And this happened in result.

That's it for questions! if you have a question for me you want answered, leave it in the comments and I'll answer it.

xoxo Kathy/Ricken

Twitter: DYlNTOLlVE

Tumblr: CryaoticlyCute