Lunch

Entoan's POV

Next couple of periods was the same; teacher introductions, them making me introduce myself. No one bothered me, though. It was lunch time, I hate this time of day. You see, I’m already fat, I don’t need to eat. My mom makes me eat dinner every night, that’s about all the food I eat. I just sat down under a tree in the courtyard, and took out my sketchbook again. I looked up to move the hair out of my eyes and saw someone walking towards me. He was short, about 5’6, he had curly hair and a scruff like Dlive. He wore jeans and a Machinima shirt.

“You gonna eat anything?” his voice had some sort of accent but it wasn’t strong, I’m guessing Canadian from the way he’s built. I just shook my head.

“Well, the ground is dirty, so come sit with me and my friends.” I just nodded, took out my ear buds, and followed him. The table sat three other guys; they seemed to be playing Mario Kart on their 3DSs.

“GOD DAMMIT SMARTY!” The dark skinned one yelled at the boy sitting next to him while the guy in the Mario hat yelled at him.

“Sorry Galm!”

“SORRY MY ASS YOU HIT ME WITH TWO RED SHELLS!” I couldn’t help but laugh which caused them all to look up at me.

“Hi, I’m Entoan.” The guy that took me over here sat down next to the guy in the Mario hat.

“I’m Ze, and this is Chilled,” he pointed to the guy next to him, “and you can already guess that that’s Smarty and Galm.” Smarty blushed while Galm still looked angry.

“Well, sit down.” I quickly took the seat at the end of the table so I could see all of them. Just then a guy with ginger hair sat down across from me.

“Sorry I’m late again, guys. Stupid history teacher. I’m Tom by the way.” He nodded his head towards me.

“I’m Entoan.”

“Sup, so what I miss?” Galm glared at Smarty.

“Smarty shot me with two red shells even though HE’S ON MY TEAM.”

“He was gonna shoot you anyway, Galm.” Chilled said eating a chicken nugget.

“Galm I said I was sorry!” Smarty shot him an apologetic look while Galm glared at him.

“SORRY ISN’T GOING TO PUT ME BACK INTO FIRST PLACE, SMARTY!”

“OKAY” They just turned away from each other. I was about to say something when a fluffy (I’m trying to say chubby but nicely) boy with brown shaggy hair came running by chasing a paper airplane. A girl with dark red hair followed close behind him.

“I told you this would happen!” The red haired girl yelled at him.

“Shut up.” He said as he kept chasing the airplane. The bell rang signifying lunch was over. I quickly said good bye to the crew and ran to my next class. I saw Dlive and he smiled at me and as I walked past him my shoulder brushed against his shoulder and I felt my pants get tighter when I got closer to him. Fuck. I need to stay away from him, or learn how to control my dick. I sat in the back of the class like I have been all day. As soon as I sat down Dlive sat down next to me. Fuck. He turned to me and said, “You play any games? Like on your laptop.” I sat there a moment just staring at his perfect face.

“Oh what, uh yeah.” I felt a blush rise to my cheeks.

“Great, you wanna come over after school and maybe play Gmod?” I froze. He’s inviting me over to his house? Holy shit. Say something!

“Sure, why not.” He smiled.

“Great, see you after school.” He got up and sat next to Dave. My skinny jeans have never felt tighter.