That Ryan Ross Guy

Entoan’s POV

After school on Friday, I went shopping with my mom, at the mall.

“Who do you have presents to buy for? Anyone special?” She said wiggling her eyebrows.

“Yeah, a couple people, and maybe I do have someone special.” I said nudging her in the arm.

“Ooo, who is it?” She said staring at me attentively.

“Dlive.” I whispered, blushing.

“AWW, I KNEW IT YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!” She said.

“So what are you gonna get him?” She said. I thought for a minute.

“I have no clue.” I said sighing.

“Doesn’t he like the same emo bands that you do?” My face lit up.

“Great idea Mom!” I hugged her and ran towards Hot Topic.

“Wait for me!” She yelled at after me.

At Hot Topic

“What shirt should I get?” I said looking at the dozens of shirts around the shirts.

“How about a shirt for them Fall Out Boys?” She said holding out a Fall Out Boy shirt out to me.

“Mom, it’s Fall Out Boy not Fall Out Boys.” She rolled her eyes at me.

“Do want this shirt or not?” She said sassily. I looked down at the shirt in her hand.

“It’s perfect Mom.” She turned around and picked up another shirt.

“Does he like that band with that Ryan Ross guy?” I laughed a little at that.

“Yeah, I think he does.” She nodded and showed me the Panic! At The Disco shirt.

“These will do perfectly, thanks Mom.” I hugged her then paid for the shirts. After we left Hot Topic we decided to go get lunch. My mom and I decided to get Wendy’s at the food court. We both got chicken nuggets because why wouldn’t we.

“I’ll be right back, I need to get a little something for your aunt, and I’ll be back in a few minutes. Don’t go anywhere.” I nodded and she walked off to Bath and Body Works.

“I thought she’d never leave.” Calum appeared in front of me.

“What do you want, Calum?” I said bitterly.

“Aww, don’t be like that. You have no one to protect you.” He said smirking.

“You wouldn’t dare start a fight in a crowded mall, would you?” I said wiping the smirk right off his face.

“Don’t test me, fag.” He said spitting in my face.

“Entoan!” I heard a familiar voice that made me less tense.

“Hey, Ohm.” I said as Ohm walked over to me with about two to six shopping bags.

“You got lucky this time.” Calum whispered bitterly and walked away.

“Who was that?” Ohm said, sitting down in the seat across from me.

“It was no one, what are you doing here, anyway?” I asked him and counted his shopping bags. Dammit, seven bags, so close.

“Christmas shopping, I usually go shopping with Dlive, but I can’t buy his present with him there.”

“Good point, I’m doing the same, just I’m here with my mom. She left to buy my aunt a present.” I said and he nodded.

“Sisters are important, I should know, I have two.” He said, chuckling. I raised an eyebrow.

“You have two sisters?” He nodded.

“Yep, one older and one younger. They’re pretty awesome.” He said, smiling.

“Okay sweetie I have it, oh, is this another one of your friends?” My mom said walking towards us with two more bags.

“Yeah, this is Ohm, Ohm, this is my mom.” Ohm got up and shook my mom’s hand.

“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Gumm.” She sent me an approving look.

 “Well we should be going, nice to meet you, Ohm.” Ohm nodded to her and we left the mall.

A/N woop woop Ryan Ross. Thank goodness Ohm for some reason was Christmas shopping at the same time. Have a nice day :)

Twitter: PatrickStump69

Tumblr: cryaoticlychristmas