The Park

Dlive’s POV

I woke up the next morning with Entoan cuddled into my side. I shook him lightly and he woke up.

“S-s-sorry.” He stuttered pulling away with a blush appearing on his cheeks.

“It’s fine, I didn’t mind.” To be completely honest, I wish he didn’t move.  It was awkward silence until my mom walked in.

“Oh good you two are awake, come downstairs for breakfast.” She said closing the door and walking back downstairs.

“S so about what happened last night.” He said stuttering the first word. I assumed he was talking about the kiss.

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it. I liked it.” I assured him, patting his shoulder. I got out of the bed and walked to the door.

“Hey um, Dlive,” I turned around to face him, “you won’t tell anyone about last night, like the kiss or that I cut or anything, right?” I nodded.

“I won’t.”

Time skip to after breakfast woo loo loo.

Entoan’s POV

After breakfast Dlive and I decided to go to the park. As we were walking down the street Dlive said, “How do you like school so far?” I thought about it for a minute.

“I like it a lot better than my old school.” I added a fake laugh to the end. Dlive smiled. God, that smile is beautiful.

“I meant, like, your classes, the people, me.” He mumbled the last word so I could barely hear it. I smiled at him.

“You’re defiantly my favorite part of my classes.” I told him with a small smile.

“Really?” He said confused yet excited.

“Heh yeah.” I said rubbing my neck awkwardly. We soon reached the park. Thank goodness. The park was a good size, even though there was no kids anywhere to be seen, one side there was a good sized swing set next to one for toddlers and babies. The other side of the park had slides and a jungle gym. Dlive and I sat next to each other on the swing set.  We sat there in silence for about two minutes before someone else came to the park. Someone I knew too well.

“Well, well, well, look who’s here. It’s Fagtoan, and looks like he’s got himself a boyfriend.” The voice and two others laughed. Those three shit-holes are the bullies from my old school.

“He’s not my boyfriend, Calum.”  Calum and his goons stopped laughing.

“Oh, so he won’t mind if I do this?” Calum walked up to me and picked me up by the collar of my shirt and threw me to the ground. Before he could do anything else Dlive stepped in.

“Don’t you ever, and I mean ever, touch him again.” Dlive then punched him right in the nose. Calum and his friends soon ran away, Calum with his nose bleeding. Did he really just stand up for me? Oh my god. Maybe he does actually like me.

A/N eeek yay sorry for no update last week for four reasons

1.       Stream

2.       Wattpad wasn’t being nice to me

3.       Writers block

4.       Homework eWWWW

But yeah heres a lil something for you guys (and after I publish this I’ll have 2,000 reads like omg) stay beautiful loves xoxo -Kathy