Chapter 15: This Bitch Empty *yeet*

I woke up and immediately smiled. I looked at Bokuto's arms wrapped around me and blushed.

I looked at him sleeping soundly. His face calm and his small snores.

I went to get up but he groaned and pulled me back with him.

"Don't go yet." he says and kisses my forehead.

I give him a peck on the lips and he smiles.

We cuddle for what only feels like two minutes, until someone knocks on the door.

Bokuto groans and gets up.

He puts on some sweats and walks down to open the door.

"Hey Bokuto-san." Keiji says.

"Hey hey hey!" Bokuto says cheerily and I can hear Keiji walk in.

"Shit." I quietly mumble and jump out of bed.

I grab one of Bokuto's shirts and put on some of his clean boxers.

I walk downstairs and Keiji looks at me.

"Did both of you seriously just wake up?" he asks and we both look at each other and laugh.

"Yea.." I say and Keiji rubs his forehead.

"You do know it's one in the afternoon? Right?"   He says and Bokuto and I look at him with guilt.

Keiji shakes his head and looks at us annoyed. "Let's go get some lunch. I know neither of you have eaten yet, and in a matter of seconds both of you will be starving." he says.

Bokuto and I run upstairs and change. I honestly don't know how Keiji is younger than me. He's literally more mature than I am, and I'm supposed to graduate in months.

I laugh at this thought and grab my clothes.

Bokuto grabs his and before he runs to the bathroom he pecks me on the forehead and sprints to the bathroom.

I change into the clothes I had on yesterday and knock on the bathroom door.

"Bokutooooo! Hurry, I need to do my hair!" I say pouting like a little kid having a tantrum.

He walks out and I walk in. I do my hair and all the other stuff.

I walk downstairs and see Keiji and Bokuto waiting on me.

"Alright, lets go." Keiji says and gets up. Bokuto and I follow behind him, hand in hand smiling at each other.

While walking to wherever we're going to eat, I realized Bokuto and I haven't even gone on a date yet. I should ask him before the training camp this week. Give him some good luck.

Keiji takes us to a small cafe and we sit down. Bokuto and I order 10 pancakes. Five for him and five for me.
(yes, it is the 1 in the afternoon, and they're eating pancakes.)

Keiji orders a drink and a sandwich.

The food gets to our table and Bokuto and I , like always, eat like animals. Keiji, like always, rolls his eyes and than gives a soft smile.

We finish eating and walk out of the cafe.

"Y/n, you should come home and change. You're still in your volleyball workout clothes from yesterday." he says.

"Ok, fine." I say and pout.

I hug and kiss Bokuto then head off with Keiji.

Keiji and I walk in a comfortable silence home but than he speaks up.

"You did it yesterday didn't you?" he says and my face goes beet red.