Chapter 14: Pretty Boy

"Pretty boy?! Is that you?" I say and turn around.

"The one and only." He says.

"Still looking for spare ass." I say.

"Ouch Y/N. You're just as mean as Iwa-chan." he says and pouts.

I start laughing and he just looks away.

"At least I'm pretty and don't have an ugly ass face." he says.

"At least I have ass. Here, look at it." I say and start twerking.

"EWWWWWW Y/N" he says waving his hands in an 'x' motion.

"What are you doing here pretty boy?" I say.

"I heard you came back home." he says.

"From who? Your fangirls? You don't have any friends." I say laughing.

He sticks his tongue out and starts walking away.

"Waittttt! Tooru! Slow down you ass!" I say chucking the volleyball at his back.

"OUCH!" he yelps and dramatically falls.

"Oh my gosh Tooru, you're such a baby." I say and help him up.

"Lets eat. I'm hungry!" I say and we start walking.

I text Bokuto and Keiji and tell them to meet us at the restaurant.

"Keiji and my boyfriend are joining us." I say and Oikawa stops in his tracks.

"BOYFRIEND?! HOW'D YOU GET ONE BEFORE ME?! LOOK AT ME!" he yells

"SHHHH. You're too loud." I say and hit him in the back of his head.

"Wait- is it the guy you posted on your Instagram?" he asks.

"Yea." I say and blush.

"He's number 4 in Japan. You got good taste. Except for the fact that he looks like an owl." Oikawa says and laughs.

"Don't make fun of him! He has a bigger ass than you do anyway." I say and hit him.

We make it to the restaurant and I run and hug Bokuto. He picks me up and kisses me.

"Ugh get a room." Oikawa says.

"Oh shut up, you're just mad you're not getting any dick." I say and laugh even though I wasn't getting any either, but I didn't care. My relationship was perfect.

"I should've stayed home." Oikawa says and walks away.

"Alright, bye then." I say.

"I wasn't actually gonna leave you bitch." He says and looks back.

"Hey Oikawa." Keiji says.

"Hey Akaashi! You're still boring and so blunt." Oikawa says.

"Hey! I'm the only one that can talk to my brother that way." I say and punch Oikawa in the shoulder.

"HEY HEY HEY!" Bokuto says.

"Oh he really is perfect for you. Loud, has a fat ass, matches your energy, and I bet he listens to Nicki Minaj. WAIT- DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE HAVING CONCERTS WITH HIM NOW! THAT WAS OUR THING!" Oikawa says and pouts.

"Oh my gosh, chill pretty boy, can we just eat. I'm literally starving." I say.

"Why don't you go eat that di-" Oikawa says before I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Shut it shittykawa." Iwaizumi says.

"Wait. When did you get here?" I say.

"IWA-CHAN!!!" Oikawa yells and goes to hug Iwaizumi, but Iwa dodges and Oikawa falls.

"I came when Oikawa texted." he says plainly.

"GUYS PLEASE I AM STARVING! CAN WE JUST EAT ALREADY?!" I say.

"You still haven't changed." Iwaizumi says.

"Iwa!" I say and hit him.

He looks over to Bokuto.

"Listen owl boy. Y/N is like a sister to me. Don't break her heart." he says and gives Bokuto a death stare.

"Awwwwww Iwa! You do care about me!" I say.

"I would never hurt Y/N. She's mine and I love being around her. Without her, life would be boring." Bokuto says and chuckles.

I look at him in awe as my heart melts.

"Lets go eat!" he says and holds my hand.

He looks at me then pats his back, signaling me to jump on it.

I jump on his back and he gives me a piggy back ride into the restaurant.

We all eat and laugh together. Oikawa tries to get ~freaky~ with Iwaizumi and Iwa rejects him every time.

"Whats it like getting rejected pretty boy?" I say as I chew my food.

Oikawa throws a piece of food at me and spill water on him.

"Stop acting like kids, would you?" Iwa says and rolls his eyes.

We all finish up eating and go our separate ways. I go home with Bokuto and say goodbye to Keiji.

"Cuddles?" I say pouting and looking up at Bokuto.

"YESSSS!!" Bokuto says and picks me up and swirls me around.

We get to the house and walk up to his room.

He hugs me tightly and we flop down on the bed still hugging. He wraps his leg around mine and we stay there.

He starts kissing my neck slowly. He nibbles on my neck a little bit and I moan lightly.

I turn around and kiss him. It was passionate and full of pleasure. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and my hands moved to his chest. I pulled off his shirt and he pulled off mine.

He broke the kiss.

"Are you sure about this?" he says.

"...Yea" I say indecisively.

"Just let me know if you're uncomfortable." he says and continues where we left off except with more passion.

He pulls off his bottoms without breaking our kiss. I pull off mine and pull the bed sheets over us.

********************************************

A/n: hey guys! lol i've never written a lemon before, so i decided to end this chapter the way i did, because honestly i don't know how i'd write that. but thank you so much for reading! i love you all so much.