Chapter 20: Fancy Dinner

***Five Years Later***
I stayed in Tokyo and changed from the American Olympic team to Japan's Olympic team. Bokuto and I had both graduated college and moved in together. After graduating college, Bokuto went pro and so did I.

We were labeled the power couple of Japan. Our life was spent playing volleyball and having fun. Bokuto and I had already chose that we wanted to play volleyball and spend the rest of our time living life to the fullest.

We tried traveling, but Bokuto was scared of flying.

Two Years Ago:
"Kotaro, you've been on a plane for volleyball, what's the difference now?" I asked him.

"Well, this time isn't for volleyball." he says plainly.

"Yeah but come on! We're going to Hawaii Kotaro! That place is b e a u t i f u l! We have to go!!" I whine a bit.

"Ok, fine. I'll be fine." he says taking a deep breath.

We step on the plane and Bokuto shudders.

"H-how high *gulp* a-are we g-gonna be?" Bokuto asks ignoring all the passengers questions for autographs.

"Um, not too high okay?" I lie.

"Here why don't we go to our seats?" I tell him and grab his hand.

We walk down the isles and find our seats. We sit down and I'm still holding Bokuto's hand.

He's taking deep breaths and constantly looking around.

"Hey." I say and grab his face turning it towards mine. "You're gonna be okay. We're all gonna be okay. I'm here with you and that's all that matters." I tell him and kiss him.

He somewhat calms down and can sit regularly in his seat.

We had our vacation, and on our way back Bokuto thought he was bare enough to sit in the window seat. As soon as we take off he looks out the window and starts yelling and crying.

"Y-YOU T-TOLD ME THAT W-WE WEREN'T G-GONNA B-BE THAT H-HIGH!" he weeps.

"Shhh its okay, its okay." I say trying to calm him down, but he's not okay.

I laugh at the memory as I'm changing into my most beautiful dress.

I walk over to the bathroom and do my make up. I do my hair and slip on some heels.

Bokuto texts me that he's outside and I run downstairs carefully, as I was not the type to wear heels, so never really knew how to walk in them.

I open the door and he says, "AWOOGAA!! EYES TURNING INTO HEARTS AS I LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND!"

I start dying laughing and blush at his way of complimenting me.

"You look amazing." I tell him as I look at him in his suit.

I put my hands on his chest and he puts his hands around my waist.

We kiss and he pulls away and looks at his watch.

"C'mon pretty lady, we gotta go!" He says and grabs my hand and pulls me to the car.

He opens the door for me and I sit down, careful not to step on my dress.

He runs to the other side and hops in the car.

"I love you." he says and kisses me on the forehead and places his hand on my thigh.

He grabs a bouquet of roses from the backseat and hands them to me.

Confused on the sudden 'I love you' and the bouquet of roses, I start thinking about what he had told me earlier.