Chapter 10: Anaconda

"Where were you guys?" Keiji asks sternly.

"We just went to get some food. Calm down Keiji." I said placing my keys on the table and waking over to him to ruffle his hair.

"You know we have school tomorrow right?" Keiji says.

"Yeah andddd???" I say confused.

"Crap! I don't have my uniform and I can't go back home at this time." Bokuto says panicking a bit.

"You can just borrow one of Keiji's." I say and shrug.

"What?! He's a whole year older than me! How is he gonna fit in them?" Keiji says shocked.

"Fine. He can wear one of mine." I say teasing Bokuto.

"It's fine. I'll take you home and we can sneak you in." I tell him. He nods in agreement.

"Alright let's go!" I say and pull him towards the door.

While shutting the door I head Keiji say something

"Y/N! You can't-" he tries to say but the shutting of the door cuts him off.

"Thanks Y/N! I had fun." Bokuto says and blushes.

"Me too." I say and immediately look at the ground to hide my blush.

We walk to Bokuto's house and he climbs up to his bedroom window.

I wave at him and leave.

***NEXT DAY***

School is finally over. I put in my headphones and head to the gym to watch the boys practice.

"Boy toy names Troy used to live in Detroit. Big dope dealer money, he was gettin some coins.Was in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace. Bought me Alexander McQueen he was keeping me stylish." I sing as I walk into the gym.

Bokuto runs up grabs an earphone and starts singing the next line of Anaconda.

The whole team was staring at us but we didn't care.

"I'm on some dumb shit, by the way, what he say?" I sing while shaking my ass.

Keiji notices this and runs over and takes out both of our headphones and covers me from the boys.

"Y/N you can't do that!" Keiji yells.

"BUT THAT THANG WAS THANGIN!!" Bokuto protests and we both start laughing.

Keiji rolls his eyes and makes all the boys start practicing. I head to the bleachers in to begin my homework.

Then, I get a random text from my phone.

(Bestfriend's name):
Y/N!!! You're in Japan right?!

Y/N:
yea, what's up?

(Bestfriends name):
I'm gonna be in Japan tomorrow to visit my brother. Maybe we can meet up?

Y/N:
yes of course! kuroo is your brother right?

(Bestfriends name):
yea, he also plays volleyball. he's my twin too😼

Y/N:
oh cool! i think i remember you telling me about him.
text me when you land so we can meet up. is it okay if i bring some friends?

(Best friends name):
yea no problem! see you then love you!😘

Y/N:
love you!

I finish for my homework and wait for the boys to finish.

"Hey Y/N. We're done with practice, wanna go get something to eat?" Keiji says.

"Yesssss!! I am STARVING!" I say and jump down from the bleachers.

"Can I come?!" Bokuto yells as he runs up to us.

"Sure." Keiji says.

"YES!" Bokuto and I say proudly.

We walk to a market and grab some snacks. Bokuto and I grab a ton and Keiji only grabs a bag of chips.

We pay and head to a small hill. We all sit down under a tree and eat our snacks.

"Oh guys! My friend from America is coming to visit her brother, and asked to meet up! Do you guys wanna come?" I say.

"I'll pass." Keiji says.

Taking the opportunity Bokuto says yes.

"Yayyy! Ok I'll come pick you up when she texts me." I say.

Bokuto and I still have some snacks left so we eat them as we walk back to our house.

"Guys! Imagine if we all bought one house and lived together! That would be so cool!" I say as I eat my chips.

"YEA!! That would be so cool! Oooh can we let my friend Kuroo live with us?!" Bokuto asks excitedly.

"Yea!! Wait- did you say Kuroo?!" I say stopping in my tracks.

"Yea, he's like Bokuto's best friend." Keiji says.

"Awwww Keiji don't get jealous!" I say teasing him.

"Do you know Kuroo?" Bokuto asks.

"Um, not really. My friend that's coming tomorrow is his twin sister." I say.

"Woah! How come everyone has sisters that they never mention?" Bokuto says pouting.

"Do you have any sisters Bokuto?" I ask curiously.

"Yea, I have to older sisters and they're totally amazing!!" he says happily thinking about his sisters.

"I wanna meet them!" I say looking into his eyes in awe.

"They're away right now." he says and rubs the back of his neck.

"Awwww ok." I say and pout.

We're a couple feet away from my house and we see a car pull up.

"We gotta go Bokuto! See ya tomorrow!" I say and drag Keiji with me to the house.

"What was that for Y/N?" Keiji saysz

"Mom and dad are home." I say.

"Heyyyy!!" I say and hug both of them.

"Oh Y/N! I've missed you so much!" My mom says.

"Don't forget about Keiji! You guys have been gone and won't even say hi to your son!" I say keeping the happy act even though I know I'm gonna have a talk with them.

"Oh hi Keiji!" My mom says and my dad stays quiet.

We walk inside and start some small talk.

"How was America?" My mom asked.

"It was good. What about you guys? How was it when I was gone?" I say and look at Keiji.

"It was good. We missed you." she says and looks away.

"I think you forgot the part where dad abused you and Keiji." I say and Keiji immediately straightens up.

"She didn't mean that!" Keiji says and looks at both of my parents.

"So dad, are you gonna stay quiet? I'd love to talk to you." I say and look at my father.

Keiji looks at me as if begging for this not to happen, but I have to confront them about it.

*********************************
A/n: heyyyy! ik i haven't uploaded in a few days, so i'm sorry. also this chapter sucks ass but i hope you all are doing great! i love y'all! stay safe and healthy!