Chapter 19: Chemistry Homework

***MONTHS LATER***
I walked to my locker and opened it. A note fell out from it and landed on the floor.

I picked it up and read the note.

'Hey, hey, hey Baby! Meet me after school by the tree in the front. I wanna take you somewhere.
xoxo Your Totally Awesome Really Hot and Super Cool Boyfriend'

I blushed at the note and folded it back up. I put my things inside my locker and walked to my first class.

I sat down in the back and felt eyes on me.

I look up and it was Bokuto.

"Morning!" I say and sit on his lap.

He pecks my forehead and smiles.

"Did you get my note?" he asks smiling.

"Yes! I get all your notes!" I say and laugh.

"So, where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." he says still smiling.

"Fine." I say and head back to my seat.

***Time Skip to After School***
"Bokutoooooo!!" I yell as I run to him.

"Y/nnnnnnnn!!" he says and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm gonna walk you home today, okay. Change into something warm. I heard it's supposed to snow today!" he says and grabs my hand.

He holds it tightly and he walks me home.

I open the door and before I walk inside Bokuto gives me a peck on the forehead.

I blush and gently kiss his lips. We both are flustered and a blushing mess.

"See you later Bokuto." I say and he takes a deep breath.

"Don't call me that." he says smiling.

Confused, I say, "Call you what??"

"Don't call me Bokuto, call me Kotaro." he says.

I give him a peck on the cheek and say, "Ok, Kotaro."

He blushes and I walk inside.

(a/n: i am SO sorry if i spelled that wrong)

I run upstairs and throw myself on the bed.

I lay there for a few seconds and finally decide to do my homework. I get my homework out of my backpack and start doing it.

I pull out my chemistry homework and just stare at the page. This was too damn hard.

"KEIJIIII!" I yell from my room.

He walks in and asks what was going on.

"I don't know how to do my homeworkkk." I whine.

"Um, I don't know how to do it either because I'm the year younger than you." he says.

"But, I know someone who's really good at it." he says after he notices my saddened expression.

"REALLY?! WHO?!" I ask gaining every ounce of hope back that I had lost.

"Kuroo. He's really good at it. Here's his number." Keiji says showing me Kuroo's number.

I quickly facetime him and I wait about a minute for him to answer.

He finally answers and the first thing I hear is, "KENMA EAT YOUR FOOD. NO MORE SWITCH!"

"Um, Kuroo?" I ask him worriedly.

"Y/n?! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you had to hear that." he says nervously laughing.

"Oh, you're good. Keiji told me you're really good at chemistry, and I really need help with it." I say.