Chapter 17: Hair Dye

I walk out of the locker rooms changed and ready to play.

All the boys stare and I smirk.

"SEE THAT YOU GUYS! SHE'S MINE! THATS MY AMAZING PRETTY GIRLFRIEND!" Bokuto shouts and runs towards me.

He picks me up and twirls me around in the air and all the boys scowl.

He puts me down and we walk into the gym.

( i don't remember which team fukorodani plays first in the training camp, so lets just say karasuno.)

The first team we're playing is Karasuno. I step on the court and see an actual human tangerine.

We have a couple minutes until the game starts, so I go to talk to him.

"Whats your name little man?" I say walking up to him.

"Hinata Shoyo. You play volleyball? With boys? Aren't you a girl thoug-" he tries saying but gets hit in the head.

"Boke. Girls can play too." A guy with black hair says.

"But she's playing with boys!" the tangerine says.

"Stop fighting. Yes, I'm a girl. Yes, I'm playing with boys for the time being." I say.

"Time being? Why just for now?" the tangerine asks.

"I'm an olympic player on the American girl's team." I say and the both boys' eyes widen.

"GUYS GUYS COME HERE! SHE'S AN OLYMPIC VOLLEYBALL PLAYER! AND IN AMERICA!" the small orange boys yells.

"Olympic?"

"America?"

"She's pretty, plays volleyball, and is an olympic player?! I think I'm in love."

"Dude! What about Kiyoko?"

I hear all these boys say as they gather in front of me.

A bald guy and a guy with a blond streak in his hair run up to me and get on their knees.

"PLEASE MARRY US!" they yell with tears streaming down their faces.

"No can do boys." I say.

"What? Why?" they ask.

"CUZ SHE'S MINE!" Bokuto yells with a big smile on his face and wraps his arms around me from behind. The boys 'tch' and walk away.

"Well, whats your name? You never told me." The tangerine says.

"Y/n Akaashi." I say proudly.

"Nice!" the kid says.

"Well kid, we gotta a practice game to play. And soon enough, you'll all be on your knees in front of me like your other friends." I say with an evil smirk.

One of the players who looks like Jesus shivers in fear.

Bokuto and I walk back to our court. I sit out the first two sets, watching Bokuto. Keiji and him are dominating.

Bokuto lands a point and cheers for himself. I thought he would praise himself to Keiji first, but he turns to me.

"DID YOU SEE THAT?! YOU SAW HOW AMAZING I WAS Y/N?!" he yells and even Keiji is surprised he praised himself to me first.

"YEA I DID! YOU DID AMAZING OWL BOY!" I say and we switch out.

"Now its my turn." I say and get on the court.

"Keiji, you ready?" I ask and he nods.

Our team serves the ball and Karasuno recieves it. They hit it back our way and Keiji sets it. I spike it hard and it goes over the blockers hands with force. The ball slams on the other side of the court and pops.