Graduation night (Frankie/Matthew)

There I was twirling and laughing my head off, just having the best night of my life. I never thought this night, or any night for that matter, would end like this. You see it's our graduation night and this was meant to be perfect, Fliss had picked out our outfits, hair and makeup, but things didn't go quite right. I should probably start from the, well start.

"Frankie are you gonna get up anytime soon, I would have thought you would be raring to get ready for your graduation." my mother says as she brings laundry into my room.

"Wha... Wait what time is it? Midday already I'm meant to be at Fliss' in 10 minutes for facials and stuff. Urgh" I get up and run to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. "Nooo"

"what is it darling?" "A big pimple, on a day like this. I'll just pop it!" I sigh. "No it'll bleed you should just leave it. You said you were getting facials that should help it and if not Fliss has makeup right?" I nod and quickly brush my hair and shoo my mum out.

I take a quick shower and race to get dressed. I pack my bag and I'm out the door on my bike.

*ding dong*

"Frankie your late." Says Lyndz as she opens the door. "Ss... *huff* sorry guys... I slept.. *huff* in" "*gasp* Frankie, what is that?" Fliss almost passed out.

"Oh, I have a little friend. Mum said the facial should help and if not just cover it with make-up." She nods dragging me to a seat and slapping goop on my face.

"I think we just fed it." Said Kenny.

"Well we've still got makeup" Fliss exclaims excitedly.

"Well maybe some more, hmm there!" "Fliss, I don't think this is really me."
"Well it will have to do, it's the best I can do, plus we don't have much time and I've gotta do the other girls' hair and makeup too." I just nod.

The sleepover over club is graduating. "Girls we are free from school." Jess says as we walk into the hall.

"Oh how cute the weepover dwebs are here all dressed up. Hey Frankie, I think you might have overdone your makeup a bit!" Mathew laughs as he walks away.

"Urgh!" "Hey don't worry you look great and if he can't see that it's because he's not from this planet." Rosie says while laughing and pulling us to our seats.

"And now a speech from our valedictorian Francesca Thomas" the principal hand the Mic over to me.

"Thank you, we have all grown over the years. Some of us to the best we can be and some, well at least you're not your worst, I mean your graduating so you can be that bad. It's personality been a great few years at this high school, some ups and downs but I've had some amazing memories and friends over the years. I hope you all advance and make this school, town and country proud. To our futures!"

I bow and walk off stage, or at least that's what I tried to do. As I was walking down from the stage my dress strap got caught and broke. Luckily I caught it in time but I was so embarrassed. I ran out of the hall, crying I ran outside and sat under a tree.

A few minutes passed and someone knelt in front of me, pulled my hand down and started to wipe the makeup that was smeared all over my face, off with a makeup wipe.

I blinked a few times till my eyesight went clear and kneeling in front of me was none other than Mathew McDougal. He just softly smiled and handed me a safety pin.

Confused I took it and pinned my strap back in place. "I... uh.. why? How did?"

"Oh I saw the girls run after you but I had a feeling I'd know where you were so I took some wipes from Fliss' bag and I found a safety pin and thought that might help. You look better without all that makeup!" He stood up and held out his hand. I hesitantly took it and stood up.

We walk back into the hall and saw everyone dancing. Mathew turned to me and asked, "Would you like to dance?" I sigh. "Sure, why not. I can't get any more humiliated!"

We walk to the now-cleared dance floor and start dancing lazily. "Frankie I know you can dance better than that let's move!" Mathew says while dancing weirdly and making funny faces.

"Ok, ok!" I say laughing and doing the sprinkler. He grabs my hand and starts twirling me, making me laugh even more. We were dancing without a care in the world.

"Uh Frankie there you are, are you dancing with Mathew?" Kenny says putting her hand on my shoulder. I turn around. "Yeah, I am. And you, I don't know why but I'm having fun!"

Kenny just turns around and walks over to the girls, she says something and they all laugh and give me a thumbs up. All well, I turn around and start dancing again.

Who would have thought a night could go so badly and still end with you laughing and dancing, even if it's with your worst enemy?

-------------

Hey guys so you can probably tell I'm gonna turn this into a one-shot book. I'll do any sleepover club ships. So if you have an idea then please tell me.

On another note I didn't go to graduation, well actually I never graduated, so I don't know how to write a speech or even if Australia has valedictorians but that's the best you're gonna get.

Again if you have a ship, from either season please tell me. The Charlie x Jason ones don't even have to continue from my book's main story. (Not on this book but the Charlie x Jason one)

As always please tell me if you find any mistakes, spelling errors or just something that doesn't seem right and I'll try and fix it.

Anyway, it's almost 3 in the morning so good night.

Drew X

Little edit: this was on my sleepover club Charlie x Jason book but decided to move it here.