Roar? part 2

Jason's POV

"Jason!" my mum calls.

"What? I'm busy." I yell back laying on my bed.

"You have a handwritten letter. And you don't look that busy." She says walking into my room and throwing a letter at me. She walks out shaking her head.

'A letter? For me?'

I pick it up and open it. My eyes scan the letter.

"Uh? This is weird. What am I meant to do with this, anyway?" I say rereading it.

'Ra Ra? Like a lion?..... Charlie maybe? She did say she had a weird dream. Well if so then that means she was dreaming about me.' I think going from confused to smirking.

'Charlie has feelings for me? Wow! Well, now what? Do I write back?' I sit up and walk to my computer.

'What if it isn't even Charlie? It would have to be her. I want it to be her. Wait, what am I thinking? She's just a dumb girl.' I sighed leaning back in my computer chair.

'OK, what if I write back, making her think I'm interested but it's actually so I could mess with her? I could say I want to help her understand her feelings, ask to meet up and then not go. Or, I could prank her, yeah that sounds good.' I think opening up a Word document.

_________________________________________

Dear Ra Ra,

I got your letter in the mail. And I see you got the courage to send it to me. At least I hope it was you that sent me this letter. It's very brave of you, my little lion.

If you would like, I'd be very happy to help you through your feelings. We could meet up and talk about them. I'm sure you'd like that.

I knew you've had feelings for me for a while now, I mean who wouldn't, I'm gorgeous and you're not too bad looking either, so I'll consider your feelings for me.

Meet me at the playground by the beach on Wednesday after school. We can spend some time alone.

Till then my little lion.

Sincerely Leo.

_________________________________________

"There, perfect, now to start planning what I'm gonna do to her." I say spinning around in my chair.

"What was that Jase?" My mum says poking her head in the door.

"Uh, um, just planning a prank? On a friend, a friendly prank!" I say trying to make it sound better than it actually might be.

"Oh Jason, I wish you would stop with the pranks!" She says walking away to continue what she was doing.

I turn back around and print off the letter. I fold it up and place it in an unmarked envelope. I put it in my bag and get to work on my prank.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•

On Monday morning I sit behind Charlie in class. I start fidgeting with a pencil, it flies out of my hand and it hits her in the head.

"Hey watch it!" She says turning around.

"Mr Block, please be mindful of others." the teacher says as Charlie turns back around.

"Sorry, sir, it slipped." I say standing to pick my pencil up.

I kneel down to pick it up and placed the letter in Charlie's bag. I sit back down and zone out for the rest of the class thinking about my prank.