Bonfire of the heart (Selix)

Ok before we start I just want to say this is kinda long.

Also they still have their powers in this.

Remember if you see anything wrong or something that needs to be changed tell me, thanks.

Now enjoy.

‐-----------------------------------

Here we are running for our lives, again. It's dark and the man who found us digging up a rock in the park is chasing us. We all run around the corner, over a fence, and into a shed.... silence. "I think we lost him" Andy whispers. *click* "Open the door, I think it's locked." I say hushedly.

Jake tries to open the door. "No good, dudes!" Sam says. "Shh!" Andy hushes him. "Why are we whispering? He locked us in, he probably is leaving us in here and is gone."

"Huh, Sam's right, for once. I don't like that, it felt weird in my mouth!" I say squashing my face up. "Hey, not nice!" He says while pushing me lightly.

"It's late at night and I highly doubt the old man living here could hear us from his house. Let's just try to sleep and save our energy. We can scream for help in the morning." Jake says while moving a rake and laying down on the concrete.

"Yeah, good idea. We shouldn't waste our energy on deaf or should I say sleeping ears." I say laying next to the left wall. Andy lies next to the right wall and Sam is in-between Jake and me.

"Goodnight, bros!" Sam says and closes his eyes. We all murmur a 'night' and try to go to sleep.

===================

In the morning I'm first to wake, I try to move but notice someone laying a top of me. A head with soft brown hair spread across my chest and a strong muscular arm hugging my waist.

I smile and go to pat his hair when I notice a twitch out of the corner of my right eye, I turn to look at Jake, turned away and hugging something, from the looks of it, probably Andy.

Jake rolls onto his back and I shut my eyes, pretending to still be asleep. Jake chuckles quietly and I'm guessing points to Sam and me, as Andy gasps and laughs as well. "Hey, guys wake up. I heard people talking." Jake says standing up.

"Huh wah?...... oh." Sam says getting up and rubbing his eyes with a slightly red face. I get up as the boys start yelling for help, I join in after dusting myself off.

*click* "Oi, what are ya boys doing in here?" The old man, the owner of the house asks.

"Sorry, we were getting chased and tried to hide in here but the guy locked us in. Please don't get anyone involved we weren't doing anything wrong." Jake says. "We were in the park at night apparently that's illegal or something."

"Oh, as long as you boys are 'right and don't steal anythin'. I'll let ya go." "Deal, I just need my bed. Thank you for letting us out." Andy says as we walk out of the shed.

We walk out to the road. "I don't care what you guys are doing but I'm going home to sleep. See ya!" Jake says walking away. Andy yawns. "Me too!" he leaves.

Sam turns to look at me, still with a dusting of pink across his cheeks, does an awkward smile, nods, and walks away as well.

On the walk home, I think about the previous night. 'How we were running, not being chased, locked in a shed.'

Then I thought about this morning. 'How Sam was sleeping on me, so quiet and calm, so sweet and innocent. His hair smelt like fruit, strawberry, blueberry, heck I even smelt kiwi. It looked so soft and obviously it was freshly washed. His tight grip on my waist, was firm but comforting, like he had found a safe place and never wanted to leave. But then we had to wake up, and the feeling of comfort fell away, it was cold. The way he looked at me with those sleepy eyes, and his sudden look of realisation, his eyes twinkled.'