Hoodie stealer (Selix)

Who would have thought a boy with elemental powers would have such mental anguish?

Felix doesn't remember when the anxiety attacks started but he's always been embarrassed and apologetic when they happened. He remembers one time it was so bad he had to call his best friend in the middle of the night, she was gratefully understanding, even after the 10th time it happened. He didn't have to call her much anymore, he found another way to be calm.

One day in the alternate world he was alone in the shack. He was freaking out and looking around to find something to calm him before the boys got back. He found Sam's jumper and quickly clutched it while hiding under the table. This seemed to comfort him more than talking to Ellen did.

When they were back in the real world Felix found that the boys tend to leave things at his house and that every time he had a panic attack he could always find something of theirs to hold on to. He'd give them back the things they left behind of course. But there sitting under an abundance of black and grey clothes sat that red jumper, a plaid button up and a green field jacket. Two out of the three didn't fit him but he didn't care, as long as they helped him.

Over time he found himself reaching for one item more than the others. Maybe because the weather was getting colder and it was the only one that fit. Or maybe because the original owner used a lot of strong deodorant that helped calm him and it was still lingering after all those months. Or could it be that he felt a warm happy connection with the owner who once owned it, he'd never tell anyone this of course.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey, hey Felix..... whoa what happened in here?" Jake says as the boys walk into Felix's room.

"Oh, ah, sorry. Was looking for something. They're all clean, just push them off the couch" Felix states while picking up some clothes off the floor and putting them in a pile in the corner of his room.

"Is that my jumper hanging out from under your pillow?" Sam asks.

"And our clothes sitting neatly on your bed?" Andy questions. Felix looks at his bed and blushes. He runs and scoops them up.

"Ah, um... nope they're mine. From family. I'll just, ah move these." He throws them in his closet.

"Nah that is my jumper. I lost it in the alternate world. Did, did you take it?" Sam says while sitting on the couch without moving the clothes.

"W..what? No, why would I?" Felix stutters.

"A spell?" Jake buts in.

"We haven't had magic in a while Jake. It has to be a different reason." Andy says while carefully moving clothes to sit next to Sam.

"Look..." Felix sighs. "Yeah, they are yours, but I..... I just......." He sighs again. "It doesn't matter. Here take them back." He grabs the clothes back out of the closet and places them back on his bed. He then turns away from his friends.

Jake and Andy take their clothes and turn to Sam.

"Sam aren't you gonna take your jumper?" Andy asks.

Sam sits in thought before sitting forward. "Yeah!" Sam gets up and grabs his jumper. He walks to Felix. "Here you can keep it. Obviously, you had these for a reason, that we don't need to know about. You seem sad to part with them and plus I didn't really miss it anyway." He places the jumper on Felix's head, causing a chuckle from the raven-haired boy. He reaches up and takes it from his head.

"You're not gonna press me about why I have them?" Felix turns around to look into Sam's eyes.

"No. You seemed distressed and embarrassed when they were asking. You were using them as some sort of comfort, right? I'd rather you have this and be ok than be uncomfortable because of your friends." Sam says while grabbing Felix's shoulder.

"We'd still like to know." Jake says while pointing to himself and Andy.

Felix sighs. "Sam, maybe you're not as dumb as I thought you were." Felix turns to the boys. "Look sometimes I get really bad anxiety attacks and well, you guys kept leaving stuff here so I sorta used them to help calm me down. Not in like a weird way or anything. I'd just hug them till I was calm."

"Ok, but what about Sam's jumper? You've had that since we were in the alternate world!" Andy says.

"Uh, yeah... I had an attack while in the hideout one day, found the jumper while in a fit of panic and kinda kept it." Felix says while rubbing the back of his neck.

Andy and Jake nod to each other. "Here you can keep ours too!" Jake says.

Felix smiles and looks up at them. "Nah, I was gonna give them back to you soon anyway. I haven't used those in a while...... There's a reason Sam's was the only one under my pillow." He looks down blushing.

"Aww." A voice says behind Felix wrapping his arms around the boy, resting his head on his shoulder. Felix lifts his head in shock.

"Right well, we'll just take these home. We'll be right back!" Jake says with a wink walking out with Andy.

"Wait...." But they were gone.

"So... you hugged my jumper when you were panicked? Do you find me calming?" Sam asks with a smirk on his face.

"You are not calming, quite the opposite actually." Felix says while trying to squirm out of the stronger boy's arms.

"Mmmhhhmm. Sure, sure. Don't worry I'm here for you!" Sam says while hugging Felix tighter and closing his eyes.

Felix sighs and eventually relaxes into Sam's arms. Felix reaches into his pocket.

"This is what I was looking for today. It's... it's for you. I've been meaning to give it to you for a while but was too scared." He places it into Sam's hand.

Sam looks and sees it's a dog tag that reads 'Air can enlarge a flame but it can also put out a flame.'

"Because I annoy you but also calm you?" Sam asks with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess I didn't give it to you because I was scared you'd re-ahhhhmmm" Felix was spun around then felt a pair of lips crash onto his.

When they pull apart Sam places the dog tag around his neck.

"You can steal my clothes anytime you want." Sam smiles and then smirks. "In fact, I'll give you some... babe!" He winks and Felix blushes.

----‐---‐—-----

Ok so did I spend almost 2 hours on this on a whim when I should be asleep? Yes. Did I make it a ship oneshot by accident? Yes, yes I did.

This was just meant to be a cute story about how Felix's friends help calm him even when it's just their clothes but I just had to put in Selix.

I got this idea roughly from Gost_Drummer_Bby's incorrect nowhere boys quotes, though Sam was the hoodie stealer in that.

I just thought that the idea of Felix hugging the boy's clothes in the middle of the night would be cute. Though I couldn't quite get my idea across in writing, so this was kinda subpar.

There is a lot of exposition but I felt it needed it, though I'm not sure now. I also tried to use big, interesting words in this.

Anyway, I'll probably go through and try to fix it in the morning, as it is 2 am right as I'm writing this.