⚠️ Request Rules ⚠️

⚠️ Requests are: Technically open but may get denied due to me being in a slump ⚠️

1. You should know I may take a long time to write an imagine, as I'm actually terrible at writing. (Please check other imagines/one shots for a reference of how I write)

2. Please private message me your request so I can keep track of what I need to write and so I can ask further questions. (Wattpad stopped having PM but you can message me @geekout_corner on insta or just write a long comment)

3. Please don't get upset if I won't do smut (many of these characters are underage, so unless they are adults, I won't do it) or I straight out reject your idea as I may not feel comfortable writing it or I may not know the character that well.

4. That being said if it's a character I don't really know I will research and watch the media with said character in it to understand the character better.

5. Please be respectful of me, my writing, the amount of time it takes and of fellow readers. We're all here just to have some fun.

Story info

Please give me as much info about what you want so I can write it how you want it.

I need:

Which character: I'll try to do any character as long as they are from an Australian family-friendly show. (Ok, so like maybe M because I want to do some comedy show one-shots)

Who you want the main character to be: I.E. Y/N, an OC, or a character from the show.

What you want to happen: I.E. Date at the park, going to the movies, first meeting, etc.

Is it a romantic story, friendship, enemies to lovers?

Anything in particular you want to happen.

And any other info you can give me to help flesh out the story.

Thank you for reading the rules, please enjoy my stories.

Drew X