Roar? (Charlie/Jason)

A/N: The other YouTube video of the full episode got deleted. But this one is still up so just skip to about 8 minutes in.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Come on." I said.

I start crawling toward Jason.

"Roar .... roar, RoAr." I say staring into his eyes.

"RoAr?" He says back confused.

We roar at each other, each time getting louder. We start to laugh.

"Charlie?" He says, smiling at me.

"Yeah?" I reply smiling back.

"I just want to say that....... this is so fun!" He says laughing looking into my eyes.

"Y-yeah it is." I reply.

"I guess you're not too bad to hang out with. I really do feel safer with you here." he moves in front of me.

'Wait this isn't how this happened.' I think.

"Well, I'm glad. I guess if I had to be stuck somewhere with someone it would have to be you." I said moving closer to him.

"I kinda don't want anyone to find us." he leans in.

"Me either!" I say leaning in and closing my eyes.

'No, wait!'

We move slowly and then finally......

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I gasp as I wake up in a cold sweat, sitting up.

'Why was I dreaming about that day? I know it definitely didn't end like that.'

"What was that?" I whisper to myself raising my hand to feel my burning cheeks.

I lay back down and try to go back to sleep.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•

"Hey, Charlie. How are ya?... you look tired." Taylor says as she and Jess walk up to me.

"You haven't been spreading yourself too thin again, have you?" Jess says with her hands on her hips.

"Don't worry, I just had a weird dream last night, it kept me up a bit. But I have enough energy to survive the day." I smile.

"Oooh, having a dream about me huh?" Jason says with a smirk on his face as he walks by.

"Hmp, you wish!" I say folding my arms.

"No darling, you wish!" He says winking as he walks away.

"Ew, as if you would ever dream about him. Your standards are too high to even consider him, right Charlie?" Taylor asks.

"Heh, yeah. Who would want him?" I say lying through my teeth.

Jess just looks at me as we walk off to find the others.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•

"Hey Charlie, what was your dream about? Maybe I could help you interpret it!" Jess asks.

"Oh, it was nothing just a memory, not even an important dream or anything. I was just confused as to why I was dreaming about it." I say trying to get her to stop questioning.

It was just me and her at my house as I was helping her with some homework.

"Was Jason in it?" She says. She sees my confused face then she continues. "It's just you seemed a little out of it when Jason asked if it was about him. And then what Taylor said, it bugged you."