Chapter 33

"Seriously?" I asked as I looked at him on my bed. "Hey. You asked if I wanted to come over so...." He said. I rolled my eyes. "So? I asked. You never said you wanted to." I say. "But pretty lady? You coming or what?" He asked petting the spot next to him. "Ross I--" I stopped talking as soon as he took off his shirt. I seen these before but they just sent me brain dead. He smirked. "You like what you see?" He asked. I looked behind me as if there was someone behind me. "Yeah you." He said pointing at me. "Psh…What?" I say, my face starting to burn. He started to approach me. I slowly back up. His smirk just grew. I was up against the wall before I knew it. "Uh…" I said. He laughed caging me in. "It's okay. You can look." He said placing my hands against his hard,solid chest. I think I just drooled a bit.

"Come on. Time for bed." I coughed dry. He laughed as he backed away from me. I feel my cheeks buring a deep rose red. He chuckled. "You look adorable." He said pinching my cheek. I slapped his hand off. "Really?" I asked. "Did you just slap my hand?" He asked like a girl. "Yes. Yes I did." I say. "Oh no you didn't!" He said. I laughed. "Oh yes it did!" I say. He laughs. "Bring it. I'm about to put the smack bottom on you." He said getting into a cat fight position. "Oh really?" I asked. "Yes. Step up. Throw them hands." He said. "Why? I can't throw my hands. Their on my body." I say like a smart alic. He scrunches up his nose. "Aww. Look who looks cute now." I say jumping on him. "Still you." He said boping my nose. "Its kinda late. Lets get some sleep." I say. He chuckles. "There's only one way to put you to sleep." He said walking over to the bed. "Oh really? How?" I asked. He laid us down. "Tire you out." He smirked. "You already did." I remind him. "Well then... " He said. I roll my eyes and turn my lamp off. He laid next to me and we cuddled.

I woke up with little whispers. I opened my eyes and I see a shadow. I slowly sit up. I felt a look of pure disgust being shot at me. I looked and the shadow was gone. I rubbed my eyes. I looked next to me and he was gone. I got up and went to my closet. I need an outfit that says "Shut up and leave." But then we have plan to go back to our jewled cave. Some ripped jeans and a tube top. Nothing bright or see-through or he'll bitch. Since they were all bright, I guess a tank would be well. I took it all out. I then went over to my make up stand. I looked at the shades that would fit my outfit. No way am I wearing heels. I'm going to wear some flats. I set it all out on my bed and was staring at it til I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and because of height difference, I was staring at the chest that had me drooling last night except this time, it had water rolling down it. You have got to be kidding me!?

I bit my lip and looked up. His was soaking wet and he was in towel. Kill me now. I wanted to run my hands through that wet hair but he did first. Dang. "Is that your outfit?" He asked. I nodded not taking my eyes off the solid abs. He smelled really good too. I was kinda sniffing him but doing it on the low. "Are you okay?" He smirked. No! I am not Okay!! "So the outfit?" I asked. "I hate it." He said. "What?" I asked. "I actually want you wearing a shirt." He said. "Just like you will be right?" I asked nervously. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I?" He asked cheekily. "Uh...So sling shoulder?" I asked. "No." He  said. "Why?" I asked. "Well should I demonstrate?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Watch yourself mister." I say. "Or what my novia?" He asked. "Go get dressed." I say pushing him. He took hold my wrist and pulled me with him. "Look. I got this for you." He said. I looked at where he was pointing and it was at a necklace. "Wow. Thanks." I say. "Its not a necklace. It's a crystal." He said. Huh? "What?" I asked. "I know its not like those in movies where it contains magic but I got this when I was thinking of you." He said. I smiled and jumped on him. He held me to keep his balance. "Thank you." I smiled and kissed him. He smiled and kissed back. The crystal started to shine. I smiled.

"Now this. I can get used to." He said laying down. "So instead of doing something productive on our day off, we're at the beach?" I asked him. "Yes. Now work it." He said laying back. I seen a few guys staring and winking at me. I blushed and turned away. "Where's the towel?" He asked. "Why? What you need?" I ask. He stood up and brought me closer. "You need a cover-up and I need sunscreen." He said. I gave it to him. "That solves my problem but not yours." He said. So what!? Aren't I suppose to be in a swim suit? I mean we are at the beach."Dude. Its not like your sharing me with the rest of the male population." I say. "You don't understand." He said. "Really!? So your cool with me sharing you with the rest of the female population but you have problem with the male?" I crossed my arms. Wow. Listen to how dumb that sounds. "Yes." He said. I scoffle. I walked away from him. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To the water." I say without turning back. Next thing I know I'm in mid-air. "Ross!!" I shouted. "You gotta be faster than that!" He said chuckling. Oh hell no! I pulled him in with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥