Chapter 66

"Don't." I say pushing him off finally. "Don't do this to yourself Laura. You can't walk away from me. You won't." He said as thuder roared. "Who says?" I asked. "I said so." He said walking towards me once again. "Stay there." I say. Does he listen? No. Before I could move back, his arms were already around my waist and my head was in his chest. "I love you." He whispered. My heart sank. But it quickly started to float. "No. Your lying. You don't love me. If you did then you would've never hurt me." I say pulling away from the gentle touch I have wanted for a while now. He looked down for a bit. He mumbled something. I quickly wiped the tears rolling down my cheeks. Why? Why have you hurt me so much? I mentally shouted at him. As if knowing so, he took my hand. I didn't pull away this time. This touch. My blood wasn't boiling. He's resisting. "I love you. But I..I." He said all of a sudden. More thunder. Its like those scenes in movies where people try to work their problems out but only end up in heartbreak. Like no. I slowly tried to take my hand back.

"They told me...that...you'll lie to me. You don't love me." He said. What?"That officer told me to stay away from you." He said running his fingers through his wet silky hair. "Everytime I was close to you,you have no idea how much I wanted to hold you." He said looking away for a bit. "My mom is right. But you destroyed my car." He said balling his fists suddenly. 3 different emotions and not even 5 minutes. "Jackson got his way. I wanted to tell you but she threatened to arrest me on the spot. I love you." He said. Jackson's mom? I knew she had problems. What kind of cop is she?

He walked over to my bed. "Why couldn't you have just talk to me? Instead of saying those hurtful things to me huh? You could've talk to me." I cried. He bit his lip. "I'm confused." He mumbled. CONFUSED!? His eyes were filled with hurt. Why? "I'm not important. Why are you here!?" I asked. He looked at me. That look. The look. I looked down. "I'm nothing. You can be an asshole all you want but don't hurt me." I say looking down. He walked up behind me. "You mean everything". He whispered. I turned away and continued looking at the floor. The pieces of glass in my flesh were being picked one by one. "You kissed her in front of me. You shared what we had with them. How could you?" I say."I'm sorry." He said wiping the tear off my cheek. "You won't let me be happy but I let you. Chris broke up with me. Because of you. Its like you don't want me but then when others come along, you suddenly want me." I say. He held me. "I want you to myself. No one else but me". He said. "That's not fair. You can't do that. I'm not an object. I want to be cared for. Loved. I'm human." I say. My head was spinning. He kissed me. I could taste the salt from my tears. "Your way better than that." He said.

Nothing we have talked about makes any sense. First who the hell said such thing!? I couldn't bring myself to forget this. "I love you. Your everything." He said. My heart felt warmed. "Your gonna prove it to me." I say. "You name it. I'll do it." He said. My eyes widened. I looked at his face. He's depressed. "Why are you?" I asked. "I'm on new medication. The old one wasn't doing much." He said. "Really?" I asked. "No." He said. He was being sarcastic. I need to talk to Stormie. "Kiss me." He said. "No." I say. "You need to prove yourself to me. And I'm not gonna throw myself back into a relationship." I say. "Fine. I'll kiss you." He said grabbing me into his unbearable grip. His soft lips pressed against mine. More tears rolled down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥