Chapter 41

I paced back and forth. "Calm down. He's okay. He just needs sleep and has he been taking his medication?" The doctor asked. "Medication?" I asked. Stormie smiled wrly. "Yes. He didn't take it today though." She said. "Do you make sure he does?" He asked. She nodded. "Okay.Well I'm keeping him over night.You can take him tomrrow." He said writing in his clip board. She nodded and looked over at me. "I'm sorry about all of this." She said. "Why is he on medication?" I asked. She bit her lip. "He's kinda bipolar." She said nervously. Really!? My blood rushed to my head and sat down. No. He could be but he's not. "He's not." I say. "Sweetie? Yes he is. He's my child.I know." She said holding my hand. "Lately he hasn't been sleeping much. I don't know what's up but I do know he's in love." She smiled. "Love? With who? Kat or me?" I asked. "Why would you ask that?" She asked.

"He's hurt me so much." I say looking down. "Sshh... Don't cry. Has he been grabby?" She asked. "Yes." I say. "Does he say your his?" She asked. "Yes. Especially when he's mad." I say. "Mad? Why does he get mad?" She asked. "Because I talk to other guys. I don't give him enough attention but really he doesn't." I say. "He's confused. Please be patient with him. This is the second time this happened. He loves you." She told me. I bit my lip. "He has a great way of showing it." I say. "Your not serious? Don't tell me..." She said. "He cheated on me... More than I can say." I say. "I'm sorry." She apologised. "It's not your fault. But I love him. I'm not giving him up." I say. "Trust me. He's there but doesn't know how to express it. " She said. I nodded. "He's awake." A doctor said. I got up. "I'm gonna go see him." She said. I nodded. He loves me? He loves me!! I smiled and wiped off my face.

I walked in and he was lying there. I slowly approached. "Ross?" I called. He looked over at me. "How much did they tell you?" He asked. "A little." I say. He held out his hand. I slowly took it. He moved over and helped me sit. I hugged him. "I'm sorry." I say. I stradled him. "Its okay. I'm sorry too." He said holding me. I smiled. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." He said. I pecked his lips. "You want to tell me why this happened?" I asked. "I didn't take my meds. After that arguement with you, I was kinda upset that you didn't trust me and you like my brother." He said sadly. "Baby.. I'm not into your brother. Your my only guy. I love you. Nothing will change that. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "Because you would've babied me like my mom does. My mom I understand but my girlfriend I don't." He said. I cupped his face. "Be with me. Don't kill me. I'm yours." I say. He smiled. Him smiling just made my insides turn. I kissed him. He kissed back. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He said. "I'm here. You can count on me." I say as I pecked his lips. He chuckled. I kissed his cheek. He moved my hair to the side and looked at my neck. "You made that." I blushed. He chuckled. He pulled in towards it. "Cuddle with me?" He asked. "Til death do us apart." I tease. He smiled and pulled me in for another kiss. I kissed back as he laid back on the hospital bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him closer. I pulled away and pecked his lips once more. I may not know Kat but she'll definately know me. Hearts are meant to be broken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥