Chapter ∞ Twenty

*Maddie's POV*

"We're here." Michael said in his soft voice, bringing me back from my thoughts, as we parked at a parking lot in front of the beach.

"Yaay." I said, unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. As soon as I closed the car door, Michael was already standing next to me, offering me his hand to hold. And of course I did.

"Are you alright?" he asked me, while we were walking over to a small house at the beach, which had cute little white tables and matching chairs standing in front of it.

"Yeah, yeah.. I was just thinking." I said and smiled slightly at him.

"About..?" he asked curiously.

"About you, actually." I said as I looked down to the ground.

"Heyyyy, don't hide your pretty face." he said and stopped the both of us and put my chin up with his cute little fingers.

"I'm sorry..it's just.. I'm really happy that you are my first date, you know? And you also were kinda my first kiss as well..." I explained shyly.

"Aww that's cute. I'm happy that I got to do that...wait what do you mean with kinda?" he responded, as he pulled out one of the white chairs for me. After I sat down he sat down on the other side of the table and looked at me again.

"Well..back then, when I was still living in Australia, Luke had a crush on a girl in our class and I had a crush on you." I started and blushed a bit after the last part. "We both were scared that if we'd actually get to know our crushes better, we'd mess it up because we didn't know how to kiss. So one day, when we were sitting in his room, watching TV, Luke asked me if it was okay for me if he kissed me so that he'd have some experience and I said yes because I knew you were one of the famous kids at school that got all the girls and I wanted to impress you. Stupid, yeah I know, but it wasn't a real kiss so you basically were my first one." I finished and giggled a bit because of that embarassing story.

"Damn why did you never talk to me at school? I always wanted to get to know you better because I thought you looked cute but I was scared of Luke." Michael said and giggled as well.

"You were scared of Luke?" I lost it now and started to laugh really hard.

"Hey don't laugh at me! He was your best friend and I thought he'd attack me if I talked to you to protect you." he said and laughed as well.

"You're so sweet oh my god."

"Thanks, I know that." he said and smiled proudly at what he'd just said.

"You're also stupid but that's why I like you so much I guess." I said, still laughing.

"And because I'm hot." he said and winked at me.

"And because you're hot." I said and grinned at him. Before we could say anything else an elder man walked out of the house and over to our table.

"Good afternoon. Would you two loves like something to drink?" he asked us.

"A coke please." I said and smiled at him politely.

"For me too please." Michael added. The man nodded and then walked inside the house again.

"Sooooooo what are we gonna eat?" I asked Michael, opening the menu.

"They have amzing pizza here, that's why I took you here. And because I thought you didn't have enough pizza yesterday. And because of the surprise later." he said and gave me that cute kitten smile again aksjfkdhsk.

"Surprise?" I asked and looked a bit confused.

"You'll see. So do you want pizza?"

"Of course." I said and smiled.