Chapter ∞ Nine

*Maddie's POV*

As soon as I got into my room, after Jenny had left, I took my pyjama and went to the bathroom. I decided to take a longer shower today. I needed some time to think about all the things that happened today.
First of all, Luke and I talked about what happened and try to get along from now on. I really hope it works out because damn, I missed that boy.
Second thing is what happened with Michael. I don't know what the feeling is that I get around him but I like it. I love to spend time with him. It's seriously never boring with him. And he is cute, inside and out. Shit, I think I have a little crush on him.
But that will probably go away soon, like it always does.

After showering for what felt like forever I finally got out. After drying myself off and getting dressed I went to bed. I was exhausted but today was still definitely a day to remember.

-next day-

In the morning I woke up for school again. Jenny told me everything I had to do so I won't get into any trouble today for skipping school yesterday. I didn't even care to be honest. Yesterday was amazing and that's all that matters to me.

I got dressed, ate some cereal and then headed to school. Yesterday I told Jenny everything that had happened since the concert and I was glad that I had someone to talk to. She was really happy about me finally finding more friends and it was kinda cute. I really missed her as well even though I saw her almost every day.

The bus arrived as soon as I got to the bus stop and I got onto it. As we arrived at school, Jenny was waiting outside the school because she didn't want me to skip again and I laughed as she told me that.

"Are you and Michael dating?" Jenny asked as we were walking to our first class.

"No. No we're just friends, nothing more." I answered quickly.

"But you definitely got a thing for him. You get all nervous when you talk about him." she said and smirked.

"Shut up that's not true." I said as I shook my head.

"If you say so.." she said, still smiling and then we went into the classroom.

*Author's note*

I'm so fucking sorry for this short chapter :(

love you guys ❤️