Chapter ∞ Eleven

*Michael's POV*

After the boys and I finished recording the song it was already late so I thought it was time. I drove Maddie home and after that I made my way to a club.

I entered the club and sat down on a chair at the bar. The music was playing really loudly, laser lights were lightening up the room, drunk people were dancing and drinking even more. And I enjoyed it. I drank a few drinks, still sitting on the same chair. As I took the first sip of my third beer a girl with long blond hair sat down next to me.
This was my chance.

"Hey there. I'm Michael and I'd like to invite you to a drink." I said and put out my hand for the girl to shake. And she did it.

"I'm Katy. And I'd love to drink a beer." she said as she looked me in the eyes. She had brown eyes, reminding me of Maddie. Shit, stop thinking about her. You're here to get her out of your stupid mind Michael.

"Two more beers please." I said to the barkeeper and quickly drank my beer. Katy and I talked for a bit, she drank a few more drinks while I thought that I had enough.

"Wanna dance?" I asked her after she finished her cocktail.

"Sure." she said and smirked at me.
We walked over to the dancefloor and started dancing. First everything was fine but then she got closer and closer. Soon she wrapped her hands around my neck and there was not even an inch between our bodies now. She moved her hips against my body and I started to get turned on.
I leaned in and she did as well and soon we were making out. I slid my hands from her waist to her ass and got even more turned on now.

"Wanna go somewhere more private?" Katy whispered into my ear and kissed me right under it afterwards. I nodded and she grabbed my hand. We walked upstairs and entered a room, which had a bed for two in it. Perfect.
She closed the door, locked it and then we continued what we've started earlier.

----

The next day, I woke up next to Katy, both of us still naked from last night's sex. She was still fast asleep but I didn't want to wake her up. I got dressed as quite and quick as possible and then wrote her a note.

Hi Katy,
Thank you for last night, it was amazing ;)
Maybe we can do it again sometime?
I wrote my phone number onto a little note and put it into the pocket of your pants.
Hope to see you soon!
- Michael x

I put the note onto her clothes and then left the room and the club. I drove home and went into the shower immediately. The sex with Katy was amazing. She's a really nice girl but she's really just a distraction. I couldn't stop thinking about Maddie the whole night yesterday. But I can't have her, so I'll try things with Katy.

After I got out of the shower and got dressed I sat down on my bed. I was really exhausted so I didn't really want to do anything today. I checked my phone and saw that I had 2 calls, one from Ashton and one from Calum. I also had 6 messages, one from Ash, asking if I was alright, and 5 from the girl I tried to forget:
Maddie.

From Maddie:
Hey, thanks for today :)

hi? x

Are you alright? x

Ash called me and asked me if I knew where you were because you didn't come home, where the heck are you?

okay it's 3am and I'm still worried, pls text ash as soon as you see this x

Damn. I loved Ashton but he seriously worried too much sometimes. Nobody was at home when I got home so I decided to call Ash.

"Hey where the fuck were you? We got worried." Ash said on the other line as soon as he picked up.

"I was at a club."

"Shit Michael why didn't you tell us?"

"Sorry, I forgot. Where are you guys?" I asked.

"We're at Maddie's. You can come over if you want to." Ashton said. Great. That's what I least needed.

"No I'll stay in and play video games." I answered.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Ashton asked, clearly noticing that something was wrong.

"Yeah I am. Bye." I said and hung up. I didn't want to discuss this with Ashton on the phone.
I went to the living room and played different games for the whole day.
At about 7pm the doorbell rang and I got really confused. Why would the boys ring? They knew the door was never actually locked when someone's at home. I stood up and walked over to the door and opened it.

"Maddie?" I asked as I saw Maddie standing outside.

*Author's note*
oooohhhh drama
michael is stupid but I hope you still liked it :)

love youuuu x