Chapter ∞ Fourteen

*Author's note*
this is a longer chapter
hope you like it

---

-1 week later-

*Maddie's POV*

Today was not just a normal Friday. It was graduation day and I was hella nervous. Even though I already knew that I'd graduate, I was still scared. We had to walk onto a stage in front of a lot people after all. My dad had to work, like always, so nobody would be there to support me. Great.

Last night I set my alarm for 6am today so I'd have more time to get ready today. As I woke up, I stopped the alarm and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. It took me quite a long time since I washed my hair and shaved my legs and armpits as well. As I got out, I dried myself off, put on some panties, a bra and a robe and then walked downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Good morning Miss Genius. I'm so so proud of you and I'm really sorry that I won't make it to the ceremony. I made you some pancakes to make it up though." my dad said as I entered the kitchen. He was already wearing his suit and tie so he probably would have to leave soon.

"Thanks dad. I love you." I said and hugged him really tight.

"I love you too little princess. I have to go now. Have a beautiful day and enjoy it!" he said, pecked my cheek and then left the room and then the house.

I ate my pancakes in silence. Afterwards I cleaned up and walked back to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and blow-dried my hair. I put on a knee length dark blue dress. The sleeves were short and had laces. It was really cute and I only bought for today's event. After that I put on some foundation, eyeliner and mascara. I curled my hair a bit till I was satisfied with my appearance.
I put on my black ballerina shoes, put my phone and some money into my black bag, took my keys and then walked downstairs and left the house just like my dad did earlier. I locked the front door and drove to school by bus like usual.

As I arrived, a lot of people that I have never seen before were already there. I went to the gym, where the ceremony would take place and took place on my seat.

"Hey Maddie you look beautiful." Jenny said as she sat down next to me. And I was glad she did so I'd have someone to talk to.

"Thank you, you too." I said and smiled at her. She was wearing a pink dress that reached to her knees as well as mine did. I wouldn't wear pink personally but it looked good on her.

After talking for a while to Jenny about random things our prinicpal walked over to the microphone, which was standing in the middle of the stage and talked waaaaaaaaaaayy too long. After his boring speech he exclaimed name after name and the students had to walk on stage to get their certificate.

"Maddison Smith." he said into the mic after a while and I stood up. I straightened my dress, put my hair in place and then walked over to him. I shook his hand, took the piece of paper and looked into the crowd because somewhere between all these people was the photographer so I smiled for the camera. As I did, 4 people instantly jumped up from their chairs and started cheering and clapping for me. And, of course, it was the 5sos boys. I smiled even more as I looked at them and then walked off of the stage, back to Jenny.

After everyone got his certificate and the headmaster talked for a bit again, and a few other important people did as well, they officially ended the ceremony.
The people were slowly leaving the room and I started to look for the boys.

"There she iiiiiisssssss. Congrats on your graduation Maddo." Luke's voice said and I suddenly felt his arms around my body from behind. I turned around to hug him properly.