Chapter ∞ Fifteen

*Author's note*
this is Michael's point of view of the party so dont get confused :)

---

*Michael's POV*

After Maddie left with the other boys I was standing outside of the house, waiting for Katy. I was still confused though. About Maddie. About my feelings. Even about Katy.
After a few minutes Katy finally showed up. She was wearing high heels, as usual, and a black short dress without sleeves, which only was long enough to cover her ass. Typical.

"Heeeyy babe." she greeted me and kissed my cheek.

"Hi, let's get inside." I said, grabbed her hand and then we walked inside the house. We danced for a bit, then sat down somewhere and had some drinks. We talked for a while and then went back to dancing. I saw Maddie dancing with Luke as well and I felt a bit ...jealous? But not over Luke, over the fact that I wasn't the one dancing with her.

"Hey Mike, I'm right in front of you." Katy said in a bitchy voice.

"I know. And don't call me Mike, my name's Michael." I said back and she looked quite disgusted and shocked at the same time.

"Sorry. I'll get more drinks for us." I said and flashed her a quick smile before walking into the kitchen. As I opened the door I couldn't even trust my eyes. Ashton and Maddie were kissing? What? I didn't know they liked each other that much. I thought Ashton knew that I liked Maddie a bit too much. Fuck this I don't want to see the both of them ever again.
I stormed out of the kitchen and didn't even bother to tell Katy that I was leaving. I walked straight out of the house, got into a taxi and drove home. After I paid, I got out and walked into my bedroom. I locked my door and fell down on my bed, hiding my face in the pillow.

Why was I feeling like this? What the fuck came over me? Why was I so jealous? I couldn't like Maddie...I just couldn't. She's just a friend. Okay fuck this. Fuck my life. I can't deny it anymore. I...I think I fell for her. Katy was nothing other than a distraction. She should've distracted me from my feelings for Maddie but it didn't help at all. Maddie's the only girl I can think of. Shit Michael.

"Michael?" I heard Calum shout from downstairs. A minute later there was a knock on my door.

"Hey Michael can we talk to you?" Luke asked. I didn't hear Ashton so I decided to open. I really didn't want to see Ash right now. But he was with them as well. They all walked into my room, I turned around and let the door open because there was nobody else in the house anyway.

"Why did yo-" Ashton started but I cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up. I don't want to see you, go." I said in a loud and angry voice as I pointed to the open door.

"Mikey calm the fuck down. What happened?" Calum tried to calm me down a bit and it actually helped.

"You wanna know what happened? You were there! Ashton and Maddie fucking kissed!" I said, still in an angry voice but a bit quieter now.

"But there was a reason for his actions." Luke said.

"Oh really? And what would that be? Destroying our friendship?" I asked and looked at Ashton now.

"The reason I kissed Maddie, was because I wanted you to realise that you love her." Ashton said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I saw you coming, that's why I kissed her. I don't even like her like that. I wanted you to finally accept the fact that you fell for her. Damn Michael we all could see it at the beginning. You wouldn't stop talking about her and you two had so many cute moments. And then you destroyed everything by coming home with a slut." he added.

"Don't talk about Katy like that." I said, trying to change the subject.

"Shut up, you don't even like her. We all know that she's the biggest bitch ever. Even Luke can see that and he usually gives everyone a chance." Calum spoke up now.

"Well I only noticed because of what happened between her and Maddie." Luke said quietly.

"What?" Calum, Ash and I said at the same time.

"The day you introduced Katy to us and we let her and Maddie alone, Katy told Maddie to keep away from you, that's the reason why Maddie slept over that night. She was about to break again so I offered her to stay with me. At the party earlier today she told me that last week Katy and one of her friends told her to keep away from all of us. That's why she never came over the last few days. Katy is everything else but nice. I hope you realise that now Michael." Luke said in a very serious tone.

"Fuck I messed up. Everything." I said as I burried my face in my hands.

"No you didn't. All you have to do is break up with Katy and tell Maddie how you feel about her." Ashton said.

"I can't tell Maddie. What if she doesn't feel the same way?"

"The worst she can do is reject you. Your friendship is kinda destroyed anyway so you don't have a lot to lose." Calum said.

"Cal is right. You have to tell her or you'll never be able to move on." Ashton said and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I guess you're right. I'll wait for the right time though. Thank you guys, I love you." I said and smiled at them.

"We'll always be here for you mate." Luke said and then we all hugged. Afterwards they all went to their own rooms and we all went to bed.

*Author's note*
hope you liked this filler