ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

'Badass Bitches'

Trash Panda: Girls, remember to bring your school swimming gear

Trash Panda: Oh and does anyone have a beachvolley ball?

Ribbit: I'll bring one :P

Spidey: Someone please bring sunscreen, I just left for the bus and forgot it T-T

Crafting Table: I'll make you one when we get there ;)

Spidey: I love you

Y/n put her phone in to her pocket, her beachbag on her shoulder as she stood at the bus stop.
Her earphones played one of the songs which she had stuck in her head for the past few days.
She bobbed her head to the rhythm, mouthing the words perfectly in sync.

The ride on the bus was rather quiet. She wasn't used to taking this route alone. Sure it was now the summer break, but still, it felt strange going to school without Kirishima.
The girls had made plans to use the school swimming pool as it would be safer than going to a public one and Y/n had gladly accepted the pleasant plan they had thought out.
Nothing too dramatic, some sun bathing and beachvolley.
Y/n got off the bus and shielded her eyes with her arm as she made her way in to school, meeting up with the other girls.
Mina, Momo, Ochaco and Kyoka were already there. Y/n waved at them and smiled at Momo as she handed her a 50+ sun cream.

"I didn't know what you would prefer, so I went for the safest option" the raven haired girl said, a genuine happy smile brightening up her face.

"Thank you, this will be just fine" Y/n said and moved towards the changing rooms, quickly followed by Mina as the others stayed behind, waiting for the rest of the girls to arrive.
As they got to the girls' room, Mina closed the door behind them and went to get changed with Y/n. They were probably the closest pair out of all the girls by now.

"Are you ok?" Mina asked, as she stripped from her shirt and shorts.

"Yeah, why?" Y/n asked, giving her a questioning glance.

"You seemed a little off back there, with Momo. Did something happen?"

"No, nothing happened"

"Oh, but there is something bothering you, isn't there?" she continued. Y/n wasn't sure what it was, but all of a sudden she felt threatened and constantly compared to Momo. It was ridiculous though, no one had made any kind of comment or assumption, yet Y/n was still unsure as to what to do.
Y/n kept quiet for a second, pondering if she should get the pink girl's opinion on the question she was asking herself about a week ago.

Nothing bad can come out of it and who better to ask than the girl who loves sticking her nose in other people's business

"Are Shoto and Momo a thing? Or do you know if at least something is going on?" Y/n asked, stopping as she finished changing, but keeping her back to Mina.
Her pink friend turned to look at her, a rosy blush forming on her cheeks.

"Why are you asking?"

"I don't know, it's just been bothering me for a few days now"

Mina shifted her head to the side, an eyebrow raised as her h/c haired friend turned towards her.

"You like Shoto don't you? Or wait, Momo?" she asked.

Y/n vigorously shook her head no, instantly regretting the fact she had just asked her that.

"No, of course I don't- I mean, I don't think so" she said, her uncertainty getting the best of her halfway through her answer. Mina moved over to Y/n and put an arm around her shoulders, a wide grin plastered on her face.