ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Y/n sat on the ground yawning as she kept her fingers tense, producing more and more webs which were tangling up in Sero's tape. In all of this training she had actually realised she was able to cut her strings, making them fall to the ground and start again without having to retract them.

If only I had known that sooner

"Are you ok?" she asked Sero, who was lying down on the floor next to her, his arms shooting out tape since this morning. He seemed rather tired himself.

Sero weakly gave her a thumbs up but as soon as he opened his eyes and looked at the sky, he seemed full of energy once again. He grabbed Y/n's arm and shook her around.

"LOOK Y/N LOOK" he shouted.

"What?" she asked, looking around her as if she was missing something that seemed so obvious.

"The sky!" he exclaimed again, a huge grin on his face "IT'S ORANGE. THE SUN IS SETTING. WE CAN GO BACK" he beamed. Y/n immediately deactivated her quirk and jumped up with the raven haired boy. They energetically high fived each other and sped down the cliff faster than anyone could ever imagine, the idea of being one minute late to get some extra practice in not even barely crossing their minds.
These were the instructions after all, go back down at sunset so they could make dinner.

Y/n and Sero reached the cabin just as Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima and Uraraka got there too, every one of them excited to have dinner.
Y/n walked behind the rest of the boys with Mina and Ochaco, quietly conversating over their first full day experience in the woods. The conclusion was the same for all three. Exhausted.

"And I even have lessons with Aizawa and the others this evening" Mina complained.

Soon the six of them were met with the rest of their classmates and Class 1-B in the back of the cabin where the stoves and tables were, getting ready to cook dinner.
Y/n rolled up her sleeves and turned to get the ingredients for the curry just as Shoto and Momo were walking her way, getting back from training.

Y/n watched Momo's pink face as she tried making conversation with the stoic boy, but obviously not receiving great results.

Does she make him that nervous? Are his feelings getting in the way of having a pleasant conversation with her?

Y/n's gaze met Todoroki's, who immediately looked away, as if he had been caught in the act.
Y/n shook her head and got back to bringing Bakugo the vegetables.

"Hey PomPom, you're going to cut your finger off if you keep going so fast" Y/n commented, watching Bakugo furiously chop the vegetables as if he had a grudge against them, their families and their ancestors.

However, Y/n using his nickname did not help the case as he started stabbing the vegetables in harder and faster.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT DUMBASS" he shouted, but Y/n ignored him and just patted him on the head.