ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Let's say that the obstacle course for Y/n was close to uneventful and she definitely didn't make any kind of memorable impression on anyone, that's for sure. She knew that and she confirmed her opinion on herself during that trial after seeing Midoriya soar in the air, holding on to a metal plate, claiming first place, soon followed by Bakugo and Todoroki.

"All I need to do for now is pass. I can make an impression later" she muttered to herself as she looked at the scoreboard. She had placed herself in 9th position.

"Not too shabby L/n!" Ashido grinned, slapping the girl on the back as she reached her. Her and the pink haired female had become rather close in the past few weeks ever since the girls had created their own secluded chat. She was outgoing and easy to get along with, just the right energy Y/n felt like having around her.

Y/n smiled at her and turned to wave at Izuku, motioning him over. Once he did, she grinned at him and embraced him in a warm hug.

"That was great broccoli boy!" she beamed, her warm breath making his neck tingle. Izuku hugged her back and rested his chin on her shoulder, a relaxed smile on his face.

"AW LOOK AT THAT! WHAT AMAZING SPORTSMANSHIP! YOUNG MIDORIYA AND YOUNG L/N ARE HUGGING IT OUT" Present Mic beamed, standing up from his seat.
Izuku blushed deeply as he suddenly realised all eyes were on them.

Bakugo huffed in annoyance, watching the two of his childhood friends separating, Y/n ruffling Deku's hair. For a second, the memory of her placing her hand on his hair when she backed him up against the other students flashed in his mind. He shook his head, trying to remove the thought and crossed his arms over his chest. He now seemed even more grumpy than before.

Damn you Spidey

Todoroki also watched the girl and her friendly ways. She seemed so carefree all of a sudden, not bothered at all about the huge crowd even though just over an hour ago she was dreading going on to the field for the opening ceremony.
The heterochromatic boy peered past the two and towards Bakugo, who was still glaring at Midoriya and Y/n. This made him raise an eyebrow. Was he that interested in their relationship?

I'm no better

Todoroki relaxed his arms to his sides and took a deep breath as he forced his gaze away from the green haired boy and the weird, but beautiful girl with him.

"AND NOW WE WILL BE TAKING A SHORT BREAK BEFORE OUR NEXT TOURNAMENT. THE CAVALRY BATTLE" Present Mic shouted, indirectly telling the students to go back to their rooms and rest.

Y/n turned to Ashido.

"Come to the bathroom with me? We can freshen up" Y/n asked the pink girl, making her nod her head vigorously.

"URARAKA" Y/n shouted, making a few heads turn. The girl with the chestnut hair turned as she heared her name being shouted, only to find herself in front of two smiling girls.

"Come with us?" they asked in unison. Urarak tilted her head, unsure as to what they were asking but nodded her head anyways. She said goodbye to Iida and the three of them made their way off the field.

"So, Uraraka" Y/n started, eyeing the short girl as they walked "You like Izuku don't you?" she asked, a small smirk appearing on her face. Ashido tuned in immediately in to the conversation, gossip was always very interesting to her, especially this kind of gossip.

"YOU LIKE LITTLE MIDORIYA?" she exclaimed, slapping her hands to her cheeks as she grinned.
Uraraka stared at the two girls and blushed furiously, looking towards the floor.

"I-I don't know" she mumbled, thinking back at her relationship with Izuku.

"It's pretty obvious" Y/n commented, placing her hands on the back of her head as they entered the bathroom "You two seem very close and I can see he has some kind of reaction when he speaks to you" she smiled. Ashido agreed immediately, she had also noticed the sweet words they spoke to eachother and the pink blush that would appear on his cheeks when he spoke to her, she just didn't have her suspicions confirmed until now.