Chapter 15: The Three Hats

"Smith will you stop fluxing the place up! For fuck sake man!"

"Oh just because you can't do thaurmcraft and I can, blubber but!"

"Will you two cut it out! We're desperately low in the marble department"

"Fuck it! I'm going outside!"

The storm from last night had subsided leaving shattered trees, broken fence posts and leaves everywhere. But besides the carnage the sun shone high in the sky, allowing the three business men, well sorta men, to continue their work.
First to come out into the sunshine was a tall green man, a blue suit making him look smart and dignified, Thaumcraft goggles over his eyes so he could search the world for nodes and other magical essences.

Next was a walrus hybrid, a white labcoat covering the majority of his body as he took flight with his jet pack.

And lastly was a pretty normal looking man, also wearing a suit, he had black facial hair that gave him a very outdoors man look.

"Look what that storm did to my poor farm" the walrus spoke holding up carrots that had been ripped from the ground.

"Carrots are the last of our worries Trott! Look at the sign! Good job I have marble to fix it!" The hairy man said preparing his jet pack so he could fly up to fix the huge 'Hat Corp' sign.

"Um.... Trott, Ross, I think there is something a bit more important than carrots and marble" the green man said as he stood over a girl, her body covered in a dark cloak, soaked to the bone.

"Holy shit Smith, where the hell did she come from?" Trott gasped 'running' over to Smith's side, instantly checking for a pulse.
"Thank god she's alive, let's get her inside before she dies of hypotheriamla" Trott concluded to which Smith picked up the girl in his arms and carried her inside the strange obsideon shack.

-~-

"What do you mean she's gone!" Parv practically shouted at Rythian as the two stood in the sorting room of Blackrock.
"She took off Parv, it wasn't like I didn't try to stop her!" Rythian snapped back.

Aero cowered as the two mages fought, covering his ears with his paws, he had lost Bonnie again, and now instead of Duncan and Sjin, he was stuck with Rythian and Parv.

"What's going on in here?" Strife questioned walking into the room, clutching his bandaged side.
"Will! You should be resting!" Parv said worryingly rushing to steady Strife on his feet.
"I'm fine, but all I can hear is you two fighting" Strife groaned, "What's happened?"

"Bonnie ran off" Rythian said shaking his head. Parv's head shot round to look at Rythian, his eyes burning with sadness and anger, "NO! You didn't tell her the truth! You should of told her on day one! She could be anywhere! Lalnable is out there so Bonnie could be in huge trouble!" Parv shouted leaving Strife and Rythian as he stormed out the room.

-~-

"Ugh..." Bonnie groaned reaching for her head as she awoke, expecting to wake up on the cold wet grass she was stunned to wake up in a bed in a strange room, it's shiny wood flooring looked like it had never been walked on it was that clean.
Farm in one corner, chests in another and a huge 'HC' engraved in front of a inside water feature.
Where was she?

Sliding out of the bed she pulled on her robes, that had been put on a radiator beside the bed to dry.
She needed to find the people that this strange building belonged to.

Walking bare foot she walked over to where an elevator block had been placed, she remembered HoneyDew Inc using these so knew how they worked.

Hearing noises down stairs she triggered the elevator to take her down a floor, where she was first welcomed by huge tanks filled with various liquids, from lava, to water, to fuel; how strange.

Keeping quiet Bonnie continued to walk toward the voices that were below her, the noise of machinery clicking away.
"Yea, we'll flux those buddies right up!" A voice called out, making Bonnie roll her eyes at the pun.

Reaching a staircase she looked at awe at the size of the huge room, it was larger that any other she had seen before.
However she ducked behind a lava drum as a man with dark hair walked past, his arms full of marble bricks, followed closely by a walrus-hybrid; so much for thinking this place couldn't get any stranger.

Watching those two men leave the room, she jumped down to the floor and looked around, it was a magnificent room.

"Holy shit your awake!" Another voice called out making Bonnie panic and bring a fireball to her hand in defence.
Turning she looked into the shocked eyes of a tall green man, his hands up in a form of defence and a 'I don't mean you any harm' gesture.

"Wow hold on, just calm down a bit" he said but Bonnie kept the fireball raised.
Slowly the green man pulled out a wand and brought a fireball to his own hand, a flame glowing with green energy.
"See, I'm a Mage too, I'm not going to hurt you" he said calmly and Bonnie sighed making her spell disappear.

The green man smiled and offered his hand, "The names Alsmiffy, but most people just call me Smith" he introduced and Bonnie shook his hand, "Bonnie" she said and Smith smiled, "Nice to meet you Bonnie, now how did you get caught out in that storm?"

-~-

"God damn it!" Rythian swore throwing a spell book across the room in frustration.
"I should have told her, I just should of told her" he repeated over and over holding his moon pendent in his hand.

Aero whined at his feet, giving Rythian a nudge with his nose. Rythian got down on his knees and stroked the wolf's silver fur, "I'll find her, I promise, and this time I'll tell her the truth".
"And you won't do it alone" Parv said as he held his rucksack in his hand, "I'm coming with you"

-~-

"So let me get this right, you were in the Magic Police, got kidnaped and tortured by Lalanable and then lived with Rythian at Blackrock and you ran away because he lied to you" Smith summarised as Trott and Ross shook their heads.
"That's rough" Ross commented and Bonnie shrugged, "Yup, but please don't tell anyone I'm here, I need time to clean my head" she begged.

Smith laughed, "There is no worries about that, we don't do business with anyone in Minecraftia anymore, our deed days are over. And your free to stay here as long as you like".

Bonnie nodded and smiled, "Thank you, I promise you won't regret it".

<><Authors Note><>
Sorry for huge delay, uni work + other Fics is making it so difficult to update routinely.
Hope this makes up for it
Vote and Comment
~Leigh