Chapter 4: Uncertainly

Weeks led into months without any magical disturbance. The Magic Police HQ was quiet, Sjin was at the Farm and Duncan was back at HoleDiggers Inc. working on completing the main base. As for Bonnie, well she was growing with strength and knowledge every passing day, but while her mentors were away she was stuck at the station with all the daily duties, which involved one she hated.

This duty was something she always tried to avoid doing, but this particular time she didn't have any choice. Jumping onto her AirSled she flew over the small body of water to reach the huge purple triangular prison which was Askabang.

Landing carefully on the cold chiselled obsidian floor she walked to the kitchen to grab the preprepared meals. She never liked Askabang, never!

Ever since Sjin builded the damn prison she hated the idea of the murky building filling up with dark beings.

Sighing she walked down the long corridors and reached the area were the prisoners were being kept.
There weren't many, just a few rogue dark mages and the occasional zombie and wether skeleton. But it wasn't the prisoners themselves that put her off the place it was the way they would look at her. They looked at her with hate and anger.

Working her way through the prison Bonne reached the last cell and the recognisable voice ran out which brought goosebumbs to her bare arms,
"Oh here comes the pretty face". Walked up to a cell which contained a dark mage, his recognisable features were the burns that covered his arms and face.
He had been arrested for trying to brainwash testificates in YogLabs to blow up the whole lab, but luckily Xephos had noticed something off before the mage got the chance to compete his task.

He grinned as he observed Bonnie through the magical re-enforced glass as Bonnie pushed his food tray along the floor.

"What's the apprentice doing all by herself?" he hissed, licking his burnt lips. Bonnie ignored him checking the mage's documents, making sure everything was still in order.

The mage rose to his feet and stood directly behind the glass glaring at Bonnie with his cold black eyes. "Aww come on pretty, give me a smile, I don't bite... much".

Bonnie cringed, chills running down her spine, as hard as she tried not to look at him, she could still feel his glare. "How dark magic would make you powerful... how I would love to watch Blood Magic flow through your veins... you would be stunning... well more than your already are" the mage smouldered trying to complement but it just made Bonnie throw up in her mouth.

Thudding his fists against the glass making it fizz with Duncan's blue magic, his face wicked and grinning, "What's wrong pretty? Too much for you... shame, I could teach you so much more than through two so called magicians can't".

Bonnie swallowed the lump in her throat and looked down before briskly finishing her duty and flying back to the station, her hands shaking slightly, they never normally got to her as bad as this but this time was different.

It wasn't unusual for the prisoners to shout abuse but it was beginning to get to her. Sjin had always told her to ignore them, saying they were just magical evil doers.
Bonnie sighed reaching the station and Aero barked happily as she seen her return, "Your Back, Your Back!" Bonnie landed and picked up her AirSled forcing a smile.

"Bonnie Sad?" Aero questioned titling his head, his brown eyes shining with worry for his bonded.

Bonnie rubbed his head and slumped down next to the Undesirable Statues her head in her hands, "Those prisoners, they look at me with such hatred and that one Mage... The one with the burns... Ugh... He talks about Dark Magic like is an accessory...". Looking up she examined the faces of the Undesirables;

Nilsey: The Potion Master

Lomadia: The Wicked Witch

Kim: The Flux Queen

Parvis: The Bloody

And

Undesirable No. 1- Rythian: the Enderborn

What stories lay behind the people that were represented by stone? Where they really like they were made out to be?

Xephos's questioned from four months ago jumped about in her head, 'Do you agree with the Magic Police's Undesirable?'

Bonnie couldn't tell which was was up, everything was becoming more confusing the more she learnt about magic, which isn't the natural order it should come. Knowledge should bring certainty! Not distrust and confusion.

Aero whined softy waking Bonnie from her throughs, "Bonnie should sleep, Mentors return tomorrow, Bonnie can ask questions then, right?" Rubbing the wolfs soft fur Bonnie nodded, "Your right Aero, I need answers"

Authors Note

Sorry for late update
Hope you are enjoying
Support = Chapters

~Leigh xxx