Chapter 3: Questions?

"It's nice to finally meet you Bonnie, I had heard from Duncan about the new Magic Police apprentice and now I understand why he talks about you so much" Xephos smiled across the Mahogany table at Bonnie as Sjin cooked dinner after a long days work fixing the sludge generators.

Bonnie blushed as the spaceman talked about what he had heard from her mentor. "You should pop over to Lovely Island at some point, I would love to teach you some technical basics. Might mean that I wouldnt have to come over everytime something goes wrong" Xephos chuckled before Sjin interrupted by placing food on the table, "Best Chilli pie in Minecraftia" the farmer chimed dishing out the pie on the three plates.

The three talking deep into the night before Sjin went to bed and Lewis made plans to return back to Hole Diggers Inc. Bonnie wandered up onto the ridge that looked down on the farm and sat with Aero at her side.

With the moon's light shining down on the farm Bonnie practiced her spells. She practiced her light spell which illuminated the surrounding Rainbow Oak trees adding to the spells colour.

"Bonnie?"

Turning on the spot Bonnie looked to see Xephos standing in the shade of the trees, his blue eyes glowing lightly, showing his non-human identity. Bonnie smiled at the spaceman and let her spell float in place, "Hey Xephos, I thought you had gone already...".

Xephos shook his head, "No, not yet, there was something I wanted to ask you first" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Ask me?" Bonnie tilted her head in confusion as Xephos walked closer to the apprentice and sat down beside her, then he looked her directly in the eyes, "Do you agree with the Magic Police's undesirables?" He asked his blue eyes glistening as he stared at her.

Now Bonnie was really confused, why was he asking this?

"Xephos what is going on?" She could sense the spaceman's uneasiness as he questioned about the Magic Police's Wanted Undesirables.

Xephos looked at Bonnie and sighed, "Lomadia isn't like what Sjin and Duncan make her out to be. She isn't a cackling witch, she is just looking for the best for her owls" he then smiled, a smile that only appeared when good memories come to mind.

"She showed me such kindness when I arrived on this planet, when I was lost she set me on the right track". Bonnie looked at Xephos as he gazed up at the stars his eyes filled with such knowledge and stories.

Snapping from his daydream he shook his head staring at the floor, "I better be going, sorry for wasting your practice time, hope to see you again something" then he was gone, just like that.

-~-

"Your not very awake today Bon?" Sjin observed as the apprentice trudged to the Gateway, her shoulders slumped and eyes not full of their usual spark.

"Sorry, late night" Bonnie replied rubbing her eyes, the truth was that she couldn't sleep after what Xephos had said to her, she kept throwing the spaceman's words around her head trying to find the right in the situation.

Sjin shrugged off his apprentice's fatigue and put it down to her practicing late into the night.

"Well you better wake up as we have a lot to do when we get back to the station, time for you to learn some offensive spells"

-~-

"Yea that's it!" Sjin cheered at Bonnie hit the target dead centre with a fireball. "I did it!" Bonnie cheered her hand still glowing slightly from the magic she preformed.

"Your picking these up so quickly" Sjin commented as Bonnie targeted for another blast. A fiery mist formed around her lower arm and hand before it collected in her palm then flew at the fireproof target.
Grinning from ear to ear she cheered at her perfect shot and clapping could be heard from the station. Bonnie spun on her heel to see Duncan at the door facing in her direction.

"Duncan!" She smiled running up to the scientist and wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders. The blond chuckled hugging Bonnie back, "I see you've been practicing" he laughed as Bonnie stepped back to look up at him, her odd eyes shining in the depleting sun.

"Yea it's great be learning other spells besides defensive spells" she chimed holding a perfectly formed fireball in her hand. Duncan shook his head, rolled his eyes and ruffled her brown and white streaked hair, "Our little pup is growing up".

Authors Note

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

And for any Xephmadia fans: Here is your daily fix :P

Please comment your views below as I love to hear from you guys.

Also

On a side note I have started a collaboration WattPad account with @ChatonAustralien called @HoofAndPaw. We are currently starting a Yog-Fic based in Minecrafia so go check it out, it's called "Free as the Wind"

(Also there is a drawnig of Bonnie in the media)

Love you all

~Leigh