Chapter 2: The Farm

"Bonnie! Bonnie! Wake up!"

Flipping onto her side Bonnie managed to fall out her bed and onto the oak floor, "Owww..." she moaned rubbing her head. Sjin laughed standing over the apprentice, "Well if you had woken on the alarm I wouldn't need to wake you up". Bonnie sat looking at one of her mentors and stuck out her tongue, "Oh very mature..." he replied before holding up his farming gear, "How about a trip to the farm?"

-~-

"You sure you got the co-ordinates right?" Bonnie said looking at the Gateway as it swirled in front of them. Aero stood at her feet his tail between his legs, sharing Bonnie's concern.

Changed from her apprentice uniform so wore a pair of jeans and a green t-shirt. Sjin just smiled and looked at the two, "Your as bad as Duncan, don't question and just go for it!" the farmer said before stepping into the portal and disappearing.

"Sjin...?" Bonnie questioned looking behind the portal, "He's really gone Aero" she said with a crack in her voice, walking back to the front of Gateway. With a deep breath she closed her eyes and walked into the portal.

"Took you long enough, newbee" Sjin chuckled as Bonnie appeared at the other side of the portal behind the farm house.

Bonnie opened her eyes and smiled, "Hey you can't blame me for worrying after you and Duncan got stuck in the Moo Moo Dimension" Bonnie said with a roll of her eyes then she began to look around the farm.

"Wow Sjin this is amazing!" she said in awe looking at the Barn to the aches of wheat. "Well thanks!" the farmer replied holding up his sickle tending to his chilli plants.

Bonnie wandered around the farm as Aero played with Sjin's farm dog, Jake. Crops of shapes, sizes and colours filled the fields.

Orchards covered the area behind the barn and farm housing giving the farm a leafy background.

Smiling from ear to ear Bonnie looked up the trunk of the nearest Mahogany tree, they were magnificent trees, she understood why Sjin was so fond of them.

"Bonnie! Come help me for a sec!" Sjin shouted from the chilli field. Bonnie ran from her spot and jumped the fence and into the field, she then kneeled down next to her mentor on the Mahogany planks that covered the water trenches. "What's up?"

Sjin took off his gloves then held them over a withering chilli plant, slowly the farmers hands began to glow green and the plant began to glow with new life.

"Wow...." Bonnie smiled looking as the plant looked as good as knew, green leaves and bright red chillis.
"Growth and reborn spell put together, perfect for growing the best chilli's and only the best for Chilli-Wowa's".

Bonnie rolled her eyes and helped Sjin pick the very best chilli's for his growing chain of restaurants that spanned across Minecraftia and his next destenation was the Dwarf Star.

-~-

Due to Duncan's absence from the Magic Police, Bonnie stayed with Sjin on the farm. It was soothing to plant a seed and watch it grow. Within a few days she had managed to master the growth spell and she ran around working her magic on the juvenile plants.

"Bon can you go grab some item ducts for me?" Sjin shouted from the sludge generators, his gloved hands forcing down on a burst pipe, "and hurry!" He added urgency in his voice.

Bonnie practically lunged to the barn and began rambling through the chests, "Where the hell are they?" Bonnie cursed as she jumped from chest to chest looking for the ducts.

"Need some help?" A voice came from behind her. Turning on the spot Bonnie came face to face with a tall slim man, his liquid blue eyes contrasting his dark hair. He wore dark trousers and a crimson jacket over a blue and white striped shirt.

"Ummm.... Who are you? And how the hell did you get here?" Bonnie questioned looking at the spaceman who just smiled and held out his hand out as a welcome.

"The names Xephos and I used a transport ring... And well Sjin was expecting me? He told me to come after all, something about the sludge generations" Xephos explained as Bonnie shook his hand then his last statement alerted her to why she was in the barn, "Shit the item ducts!"

*BANG*

"A bit late for that..."

Lewis and Bonnie turned to the door of the barn and there stood a sludge soaked Sjin, the brown gunk dripping down onto the Mahogany floorboards. "Oops..." Bonnie and Xephos said in unison before bursting out in laughter.

Authors Note

Thank you so much for the support for the first Chapter so here is the second one :)

Hope you enjoy and please tell me why you are enjoying :D

Thanks

~Leigh xxx