Chapter 7: Hell

"Ugh!"
Bonnie winced slowly woking from the forced unconsciousness she had been thrown into.

Awaking to her surroundings she felt the unnerving warm wet feeling of blood dripping down her forehead. However as she lifted her hand to cradle her head, her eyes shot open to see the cold hard steel cuffs around her wrists.

Panic rising she pulled at the metal cuffs but nothing, they were tight in place, no escape. Concentrating her Mana she focused on her fire ball spell but nothing! No flame! No magic! Panic!

"That doesn't work..... I've tried"
Bonnie jumped as a familiar voice whispered from the other side of the small room. How hadn't she noticed she wasn't alone in the room but how could it be him?

Sitting in the corner of the room sat the Mage from her dream, the ripped cloak still draped over his body and the fresh blood over his cuffs giving the room a metallic smell; mixed with the oder of faecal matter and general stink, the Mage had been here for a long time.

The only area of his face visible was his purple eyes that glowed lightly in the dark cell. Eyes that stared into Bonnie's soul, searching for her secrets, searching for answers, a tint of recognition flashing in the purple glow.

The lower half of his face was covered by a tattered black bandana, only small parts of flesh showing through.
"Rythian....."

-~-

"Sips! You bastard!" Duncan cursed pinning the pale faced business man to the wall of the main Sips Co. Buliding, his feet dangling above the ground.

"Seriously Dunc, I had no clue there was so many of them!" Sips pleaded trying to rip the blond scientist's hands from his bare throat.

"Duncan, Sips wouldn't sell us out, he didn't know", Sjin said to his Magic Police colleague, to which the Duncan sighed and dropped Sips to the floor.

Tears welling up in his eyes Duncan punched the wall and thudded out the factory leaving Sjin to help Sips to his feet.

Aero had traveled with the two magicians and now sat outside the dirt dealers base. He knew Bonnie was alive as he was still here on this earth but she was lost, with no sign of her. Whining he looked at the moon which shone in the sky, he missed his other half, his soul torn in two.

Turning at the sound of someone leaving the building, he watched as the blond mentor stomped about, cursing and throwing punches at any object he could find. Continuing to study the man Aero could see the crimson colour of blood begin to seep into his uniform, his injury opening up again. When the two had returned to Magic Police HQ they wasted no time tending to their wounds and rushed straight here.

Looking away Aero glanced back at the moon and howled, tears in his eyes.

-~-

Rythian stared back at Bonnie his eyes wide, "Your her! The one from my vision!" Bonnie jumped at the mages outburst and didn't know how to respond, he had seen her, her dream was real, it was real.

"But how?" He questioned weakness in his voice and Bonnie sat with her mouth open, "I..I.. don't know...".
Rythian groaned and lay his head back on the stone wall and shut his eyes, "Seems I'm never getting out here".

Bonnie looked at the man before trying to conjure up a spell again but still nothing. She couldn't pull her eyes away from the Mage, he was broken, injured, vulnerable, nothing like the stories or the statue outside the Magic Police Station.

"I know who you are Bonnie SilverBlood"
The apprentice's eyes shot open in shock, "But how?" She gasped her thoughts escaping as a question, not even Sjin and Duncan knew her full name.

Rythian lifted his head and opened his eyes to look over at the girl, "A past, hidden in the shadows of your mind, showered in dark magic, a past know by myself, I know...."

Stopping the steel door cracked open to reveal several mechanical mages, even more horrifying in the dim light of the cell. Stepping into the room, one of the androids moved to Rythian and uncuffed him from the wall. The Mage stood but didn't fight or cursed at the monstrosity that moved him, he just went with it, why didn't he fight?

Bonnie watched in horror as another android came into the cell and knocked Rythian out before dragging him out the room. Shutting the door Bonnie fought to hold back a panic attack which rose in her chest.

"Your next" the android chuckled through the iron bars in the door, them shut her into darkness.

-~-

Aero lay in the station, next to the fireplace in the waiting area. Duncan and Sjin paced back and forth, their footsteps creaking at each unstable floorboard.

His ears flicked up, hearing the phone ring and Sjin darted to it answering it before the second ring finished. "Hello?"
"Yea Xephos you heard right"
"Okay just make sure Honeydew doesn't bring any pets, don't want an incident like last time with the dark essence"
"Okay see you later today"

Hanging up Sjin looked over at Duncan and sighed, "They are on their way, we need all the help we can get".
Aero lay his head on his paws and sighed deeply but as he shut his eyes, a burning stabbing pain raged along his chest. Jumping in his feet the wolf barked in pain alerting Sjin and Duncan. His bonded human pain burned like wild fire.
"We need to find Bonnie NOW!"

Authors Note
Sorry for delayed update.
All my fan-fics are taking time to update due to Uni work.
Please give your options on the storyline :)
~Leigh xxx