Chapter 24: Final

"Sjin, Ross, stop slacking!" Duncan groaned struggling to pick up a large log with the help of Rythian, the two old enemies working together for good.

"I think you'll find that we are designing" Sjin corrected as he and Ross pointed at their large village plans.

With the war won, the Minecraftians began a huge rebuilding project, moving from village to village to help the many villagers that had been left homeless.

"They're at it again...." Parv sighed rolling his eyes as the three fought again, placing his arm around Bonnie's shoulder the two watching from the sidelines.
Bonnie lay her head on Parv's shoulder and took a deep breath, "Some things will never change" she smiled as her old mentors bickered in the background.

"But Duncan's right, I thought they would have decided on a plan by now, after all it's the seventh village" Parv said and Bonnie shrugged, "Sjin and Ross' creative minds together produce amazing buildings but man they are indecisive".

"Hey love birds! Instead of sitting and watching, come and help us out!" Rythian shouted over the valley.
"Okay boss" Parv laughed getting up from their place on the grass.

Bonnie jumped to her feet and began to follow Parv but was stopped by a young villager tugging at her robes.
"Excuse me miss..." The young boy said quietly, looking up at Bonnie with fascination and admiration in his eyes.

"Yes? Can I help?" Bonnie asked kneeling down so she was at eye level with the young lad.
"Can you do magic?" He said and Bonnie nodded.
Smiling Bonnie grew a delicate blue flower in her hand before passing it to the boy, "Wow!" The young lad cheered his eyes wide in awe of the beautiful magic.

"But I thought Dark mages were bad?" The boy said but Bonnie shook her head, she then pointed over to Rythian and Parv who helped some of the remaining villagers rebuild their homes, "Both of them are 'Dark' mages too. I don't believe in Dark and Light mages anymore, if we fight for the same cause there is no difference" Bonnie said.

The young lad smiled running off but not before he shouted over his shoulder, "You're my hero Mage lady".

Bonnie smiled as she got to her feet, so much had been lost in the war against Lalnable but so much had been gained.
Enemies had become friends, their past differences put aside for the greater cause.

"Come on Bonnie! We need your help" Duncan shouted and Bonnie laughed, "Okay, Okay I'm coming".
The struggle between different magic forces had caused pain but as Bonnie looked across at her friends she smiled and shook her head.

That's the Cost of Magic after all.

<><Authors Note><>
AHHH!!
Finished!!
I can't believe it!!
Thanks so much for the support and hope you enjoyed
Xxx