Chapter 20: Chains

"Bonnie!"
Blinking Bonnie awoke to the feeling of fire against her skin but to her amazement her skin didn't burn and char, instead it just tickled causing no harm.
"Bonnie! Run!" A male voice broke through, a voice she recognised but could not understand how.
"Run sweetheart!" Another recognised voice called out, this one being from a woman.

Forcing her eyes to focus Bonnie stared at the scene in front of her; a castle up in flames, the reds and oranges of the fire lapping at the night sky.
"What's going on?" Bonnie gasped looking around for the owners of the voices she had heard, but no one, only machines.

An Enderman tore towards Bonnie it's piercing white eyes staring into her very soul as it ran at her with deadly claws ready to kill.

When the Enderman was just about to attack Bonnie flinched but no attack came, instead a man stood above her, black robes covering his fame, his sword penetrating the Enderman's body but as Bonnie looked closer she seen the Enderman's claws had also caught the cloaked man, blood oozing from his wound.

Turning to face Bonnie the man looked down and she gasped, "Run child"
Locking eyes with the man Bonnie felt like she was staring into her own, one blue, one green. Catching a glimpse of something around the mans neck she spotted a pendent.
She tried to focus on the pendent but was briskly picked up by another man, "Rythian?"
"Run Bonnie! He's here!"

-~-

"AHHHH!" Bonnie screamed her head shooting up, but it was too dark, she couldn't see a thing.
"It was just a dream?" She sighed in relief but she knew the man that had saved her and why was Rythian there?

"Ah finally my prize is awake" A voice called out in the darkness making the hairs on the back of Bonnie's neck stand on end.
With a flick of a switch Bonnie was blinded by harsh artificial lighting, trying to focus she swallowed as the man was revealed.

"Lalnable!" Bonnie growled looking down at the man that had tortured her.
As she tried to reach him she became aware of her position.
Chains running from the celling held her in place, her arms bound above her head while her legs were bound together at her ankles, making it imposable for her to move.

"Hello my sweet, it's been a while" Lalnable chuckled his red eyes glowing with defiance as he stood in front of her, his arms behind his back as he studied her from afar.

"What had you done with my friends!" Bonnie demanded and Lalnable laughed before clicking his fingers.
Several other lights in the room revealed others in the same situation as Bonnie, however their chains bound then to the walls.

"Lomadia, Nilsey, Rythian, Smith, Kim, Sjin, Duncan" Bonnie shouted out loud trying to get the other magical personnel attention but no use, they hung lifeless in their holdings, their bodies scared and bloody.

"You missed one" Lalnable said pointing to another of his captives and when Bonnie went to look tears filled her eyes, "Parv..." Bonnie choked looking over at the Blood Mage.
His clothes clung to his starved frame in tatters, his head drooped forward.

"Tutt tutt Bonnie, after all these years your mine but looks like I got so much more that I bargained for with all your friends" Lalnable smiled before walking over to a control panel on the wall.
Turning back to face her he grinned before holding up his finger and pointing around the group of witches and wizards.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, mo. Catch a wizard by the toe, if it dies let it go, Eeny, meeny, miny, mo", The mad clone chanted before his finger finally landing on Sjin.
Pressing a button Lalnable watched in delight as Sjin screamed in pain, electricity sparking through his chains.

"STOP IT! STOP IT!" Bonnie screamed tears rolling down her face unable to watch as Sjin spasmed uncontrollable.

"Oh so you do care about your past mentors!" Lalnable questioned stopping the torture so he could refocus on Bonnie.

Glancing over at Sjin she watched as the farmer slowly awoke, "Bo-Bonnie.." he croaked his voice pained.
"It's me Sjin" Bonnie replied the tears streaming down her face.
Sjin's eyes momentarily sparked with hope and a small smile crossed his face before he passed out.

Bonnie screamed, rattling against her chains, determined to escape, to help her friends.
"There is no escape, your mine" Lalnable hissed pacing around her "After all these years, your finally mine. Haven't you ever wondered where your parents are?"

Bonnie shuddered but did not show fear of Lalnable's words.
"I killed them you know, it was an adequate test for my android mobs. They put up a fight. Oh and your mothers, she was stunning, shame I put a bullet through her head as she tried to save you. And as for your father, he was stuck down by one of my many Endermen" Lalnable laughed reminiscing about his past victory.

Bonnie held her tongue, after so long she now knew her past, the dream wasn't a dream after all.
Her father.... Her mother.... Both dead at the hands of Lalnable.
"It's a shame too, as they would have served useful in my research. But now that research is complete, thanks to you and the Enderborn" Lalnable smiled looking over to where Rythian hung limp.

Lalnable used his jet pack to get eye level with Bonnie, "And now everyone is here, no one can stop me! All of Minecraftia will fall waste to my enhanced mobs! Muhahahaha"

Spitting in the clones face, Bonnie watched as Lalnable wiped the spit from his face before slapping her.
"Stupid child! Now if you excuses me, I've had enough of you" he announced making his way to the door.

"There are still those that will stop you! Like Xephos! And Strife! And Zoey!" Bonnie shouted after Lalnable but he just laughed, "You don't think I had that covered, they all rot in my prison along with your pesky wolf. Like I said no one is left to stand in my way!" He grinned before leaving.

Letting the tears flow Bonnie shouted wildly, all was lost.
She now knew of her past, her family dead but she still had no explanation to why Rythian was there, but it looked like she would never find out.
Letting exhaustion take her she passed out in her chains.

<><Authors Note><>
ALL IS LOST!
Will they escape?
Will Lalnable have his way?
Who will save them?
~Leigh