Chapter 13: Strife Solutions

Bonnie stood up and glared at the Blood Mage, "Why?" She asked showing no emotion.
Parv shrugged his shoulder, "I heard you talking to Rythian and well I'm a nice guy".
Bonnie rolled her eyes and led Aero back to Blackrock leaving Parv without a thank you.

"What is up with that girl?" He thought to himself before taking off towards Strife Solutions, maybe Will would have more of a clue on how to deal with Bonnie and it had been a while since he had been back to the business complex.

-~-

"Why you no trust the bloody arm man?" Aero asked Bonnie while they slowly walked back to base.

"I just don't, he always seems like he is up to something" she replied to the wolf as he padded along at her side.

"But he seems nice? Nice bloody arm man, Aero likes him" the wolf said with a wag of his tail. Bonnie stopped and turned back to see that Parv was gone.

He had brought Aero back for her, so he wasn't all bad, perhaps just misunderstood, No! She could only trust Rythian, she didn't know the others, and what they would be capable of?

With a sigh Bonnie pulled up her hood and ran back to base, but before she found Rythian, she had a lot of explaining to do for Aero.

-~-

"Strife!!!"
"Strife!! It's me Parv!"
"Will where the hell are you?" Parv shouted once he entered the main building on the Strife Solution complex.

"Will!!!" He shouted again but no answer.
Beginning to worry Parv ran down to where he thought Strife would be working, it was unusual that Will hasn't shouted back, he always did, normally with a disapproving tone but no, there was no answer.

Entering Strife's work area Parv nearly choked at the sight.
"Dear god! Will!!!"

Parv sprinted over to were the businessman lay unconscious on the floor, his red shirt shredded and bloody.
Grabbing Strife, Parv lifted the man into his arms. "Will! Will! Please wake up!"

His eyes fluttering open and looked up at the blood Mage, "Parvis?"
"Yea yea it's me! What happened?" Parv asked panic evident in his voice.
Strife opened his mouth to answer but choked as blood dripped from his mouth and down his chin, "Lal....lan...nable" was all he was able to mutter before her fell unconscious again.

"No Will!!!" Parv shouted, tears welling up in his eyes, but anger also boiled inside. Lifting up Strife he began to carry the broken man, his friend. He needed to get to Blackrock, and Lalnable, well Lalnable was going to pay.

-~-

Bonnie bounded back into Blackrock excited for Rythian to meet Aero. It had taken a while explaining to the wolf about the last three months but she had eventually made it through. So caught up on finding Rythian she collided with someone in the corridor.

"Oh shit sorry!" Bonnie apologised rubbing her head and looked over at the person she had ran into.

Parv held his head and looked at Bonnie from his position on the floor, his dark eyes red and puffy from crying? Why had the blood Mage been crying?

Aero went up to Parv and nuzzled his hand, "Bloody hand man sad?? Bonnie help bloody hand man".

Getting to her feet Bonnie offered her hand to Parv to help him to his feet.
"Thanks" Parv muttered the cheeky tone of his voice gone, replaced with regret and pain.

"What's happened?" She asked genuine concern in her voice, something had obviously hue and shaken the cocky, smug Mage.

"Lalnable happened" Parv replied tears in his eyes but his voice radiated anger.

"Bonnie I need you in here!" Rythian shouted from inside the medical room she had been in when she first arrived.
Glancing at Parv quickly she then to Rythian's call, Aero at her heel.

"What is it Rythain?" Bonnie questioned entering the room to see a blond haired man laying in the bed. He looking in bad shape his red shirt and grey waistcoat barely recognisable as clothes, they looked more like shreds of material, with blood dripping from his wounds.

"Bonnie stop standing there and help me!" Rythian shouted as he pressed bandages onto the mans wounds. Of course Lomadia and Nilsey just happened to have left earlier in the day! Typical!

"What can I do?" Bonnie said in panic pulling up the sleeves of her robe.

"Your going to have to preform a healing spell! I can't take my hands of his wounds, he's lost enough blood already, and I don't trust Parv, his magic is unpredictable when he is emotional" Rythian quickly said as he frantically tried to put pressure of the horrible gash marks on the mans chest.

"But I don't know how to!" Bonnie panicked looking at the Enderborn.
"Don't panic! Just count to ten! Now just focus! Remember how I taught you in the cell. Just focus" Rythian reassured her and Bonnie took a breath.

"Okay let's go".
Closing her eyes Bonnie concentrated on the shadows in the room, the image of the cell came to her mind, the metallic smell of blood and sting of injures breaking through her focus.

Rythian seen the pained look in Bonnie's face and knew what was going through her mind, "No Bonnie! Don't think of the cell! Bonnie?!"

"Rythian help" Bonnie whimpered as she struggled to focus as the vision continued. The spelt that had began to heal Strife was now reversing, the injures returning.

"Bonnie? Bonnie need to help!"
The voice of Aero broke through, pulling her from the hellish cell.

"Good that's it! Keep focusing" Rythian commented as he watched Strife's injures mend, skin fibre by skin fibre.

Back in control Bonnie exhaled, her strength dwindling until the last scar healed over and she fell to her knees, panting for breath.

As she caught her breath she felt a hand rest on her shoulder, "You did good Bonnie" Rythian said supportively but in the back of his mind he couldn't help but think about how much of a disaster that spell could have been.

Past experiences did had a tendency to flash into mind when using a spell however it was dangerous.
"However we have a lot to go through" Rythian said with a sigh.

Parv walked into the room and went to Strife's side, all his injures healed.
Bonnie stood up and began to walk out the room, her posture slumped, exhausted from the spell.

"Bonnie?"
Looking over her shoulder Parv looked in her direction, his mood lightened, "Thank you".
"Don't mention it" She replied with a nod and left the room.

Authors Note
So so so sorry it's taken so long to update.
But here is a new chapter!
Please comment your views
~Leigh xxx