Chapter 1: The Apprentice

"Sjin where has the apprentice went off to now?" Duncan groaned throwing his hands in the air, the cuffs of his green Magic Police uniform making his arms look larger than what they were.

"I don't know I sent her to go get some Blue Orchids, but that was three hours ago" the farmer replied shouting over his shoulder as he tried to link the Gateway Keystone Receptacle to the farm to get resources.

"This is the sixth time she has disappeared, she has only been with us a mouth" Duncan questioned rubbing his neck before pulling out his airsled and taking off into the sky.

"Dunc you worry too much!" Sjin shouted after his partner as he watched the scientist disappear above the trees.

-~-

"You can't catch me Aero!"

Running through the woods a 19 year old darted from tree to tree, her long brown and white streaked hair flying behind her as she ran. Glancing behind her, her odd blue and brown eyes glistened in the sunlight, she caught a glimpse of her chaser, her Familiar, a grey wolf with dark areas on his back and white underbelly. "I'm going to get you Bonnie!" the wolf barked in her head as he continued to chase.

"I don't think so!" Bonnie shouted back, but fell to the ground with a thud.

"Oww..." she grumbled as she looked up to see the very unhappy face of one of her mentors, "Um... Hi Duncan" Bonnie said with a smile trying to hide her guilt. Aero had caught up and now sat at Bonnie's side his head low, feeling the guilt of his owner.

"Bonnie! You need to stop running off! We were worried!" Duncan scolded her causing Bonnie to look down, "Sorry Duncan.. I just wanted to go for a run..." she replied before pulling her rucksack off her back, "I did get what Sjin asked for...." she continued holding up the Blue Orchid. With a sigh Duncan crossed his arms and pulled out a spare air sled, "Come on, let's get back".

-~-

Sjin looked up as he heard the quiet whistle of the air sleds, and right enough, he spotted Duncan and Bonnie retuning together.

"Told you she would be fine" the farmer said with a cheeky smile his blue eyes shining with mischief.

"Haha, shut it Sjin" Duncan replied jumping off the air sled. Bonnie grinned pulling out the Orchids from her pack, "Got what you wanted". Sjin took the blue flowers and pushed his hood from his head, "Good job Bon".

-~-

Later that night Bonnie sat outside the Magic Police HQ studying her spell book. There wasn't much in it due to the fact that she hadn't been there long, but there was just so much to learn. Aero sat next to her, his fur brushing her bare arm, the apprentice uniform that Duncan and Sjin had come up with wasn't great, it was a a pair of navy blue trousers and a lighter blue top with two green stripes down the right side.

"When will the magicians let you learn proper magic?" Aero questioned looking up at Bonnie with this deep brown eyes. Bonnie sighed, "I don't know, I just feel like a supply collector".

Turning the page she found a spell that she had recently began working on in her own time, it wasn't anything advanced, just a basic spelt but it looked beautiful. Muttering the spell under her breath she held out her hand, slowly blue magic began to swirl around her lower arm and hand, it got brighter and brighter, more colours adding to the mix. Soon an orb of different rainbow colours floated above the palm of her hand, casting light in the darkness under the trees.

"Well that's pretty!"

Losing her focus the orb disappeared into nothing, turning she seen Duncan leaning against a nearby tree, his white lab coat framing his body and his googles on the top of his head. "I am sorry to interrupt" he said face palming.

Bonnie shook her head, "It's fine, I just got a fright that's all" she studied his change of clothes and sighed, "You heading back to Panda Labs or to the Dwarf Star...?" she asked even though she knew the answer. Duncan sighed, "Yea Lewis called me earlier, the oxygen collectors are acting up again and I need to go make sure Kim hasn't destroyed Hat Films yet" he chuckled at the second part.

Bonnie smiled when Duncan said Kim's name, even if he didn't know it himself he did really like her, even with Sjin's constant lectures about her being tainted with Flux and that it was unprofessional.

Bonnie stood up and walked over to Duncan giving him a hug, "I'm sorry for earlier" he breathed. Bonnie laughed "Same here, I need to stop running off".

They released the hug and Duncan put on his Jetpack, waving he flew off north, his Nyan cat jet colours lighting up the dark night sky.

Author's Note

Well here it is, my first solo Minecraftia Yog-fic. And yes, the Bonnie in the story is like a human verson of Bonnie from "A Dog in Yogtowers"

The wolf in the media is a picture of what Aero would look like.

Hope you like the concept and please comment yuor opintions and if you are excited for more.

~Leigh xxx