I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING AND INSTEAD OF THE GRYFFINDOR RED AND GOLD DORM ROOM I FOUND GREEEN AND SLIVER. I inhaled sharply and sat up straight on the bed. looked down at what I was wearing. I was still in my school robes from yesterday but instead of the Gryffindor emblem it was the Slytherin one. To make things worse I also had a Slytherin tie around my neck. I started to silently freak out. I went to check who the bed belonged to. What the hell was I doing in Slytherin dorms? Better yet, what the hell was I doing in Draco's bed?

The sound of the door opening broke my thoughts. I looked in the direction and saw Draco Malfoy walk out of a room, which looked like a bathroom, with nothing but a pair of dark blue jeans. I stared at him for a while. Dare I think it and say out loud but he looked gorgeous. With those abs and muscles, he looked like he was a model on the cover of one of the magazines I found in mum and dad's office.

"You're not wearing a shirt," I said after a few seconds.

"And I forgot you were here," he said getting a random shirt from his trunk "And I know what you are going to ask next and no, we did not shag each other last night. We didn't even sleep on the same bed.

"Not what I was going to ask, but thank you for clearing that up," I said getting out of bed "I was going to ask how did I get here and why am I here?"

"You fell asleep while working on the project and I didn't want to leave you there so I brought you to the only place I could," he explained "And I don't know how to answer the how part."

"I meant, how did you bring me here?" I clarified my question "And did anyone notice?"

"No, no one noticed," he said.

"How?" I said immediately after "I'm not exactly un noticeable."

"I'm getting to that," he said with an exaggerated sigh "I gave you my tie and my outer, black robes, so the others didn't really question it, and as for the dorm room, only me, Blaise, and Theodore here. You slept on my bed and I slept on Blaise's."

"Where were Zabini and Nott?" I asked.

"Theodore had one of his late night talks with Pansy at the astronomy tower and Blaise is one his lost boys week with his cousin."

"What's a lost boys week?" I asked.

"You don't want to know," Draco warned "Well, his cousin's girlfriend might not want to know."

"Sorry I asked," I said, apologizing to myself. I headed for the door but just as I left I asked Draco one last question "Draco, what did you mean when you said the others didn't question it. You had a sleeping girl on your shoulders."

"Oh they just thought you were another girl I shagged," he said shrugging. I raised and eyebrow at that.

"Why?" I asked "Better question, why do they think that?"

"Well, mostly because I have quite the reputation," he said.

"And why did they rule out the possibility of a girlfriend?" I already knew the answer to that but I asked anyway.

"Because I'm Draco Malfoy," he said, his stupid smirk returning to his face "I don't do girlfriends."

**********

I was studying for the NEWTS during potions. Professor Slughorn was not in the class yet and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to study. I noticed someone sit down beside me. I knew it wasn't Ginny because Ginny would have just started talking away despite whatever I was doing.

"Sorry, that seat is saved," I said not looking up from my book.

"Yeah, well Weasel-Bat can find some other place to sit," I looked up from my book to the speaker and I was met with a Slytherin girl with long brown hair and brown beady eyes. Pansy Parkinson.