Chapter 20 part 2

At the park~
7.45am~
Ieyasu sat down on the grass, facing towards the lake. Takeshi just stared at Ieyasu with a complicated face. "Na, Takeshi. Sit down here, besides me "

While saying that, Ieyasu patted the empty spot besides him. Takeshi nodded and sat besides Ieyasu without complaining.

Ieyasu stared at the lake in front of him before saying "You know, Takeshi. I'm sorry that I can't be there for you when you're sad. I may not be able to help you but if you don't mind, you can share it to me. I'll listen. So please, talk to me? "

Silence. Takeshi just stared at Ieyasu. Ieyasu continued, ignoring the gaze besides him. "I know that it's hard for you to tell me. And I know, even though we've been friends for years, you've never actually opened up to me "

"Ieyasu I- "

"But you know, I'm willing to wait for the day you would tell me all your worries. I'll wait for you and I'll always be there for you. I just want you to know that. And Takeshi, you are my friend, and no one can replace you "

After Ieyasu finished speaking, the two of them stayed silent. Minutes passes by and they still kept their silent.

Takeshi just stared silently at Ieyasu. In his mind, the word he got from his online friend keep on repeating.

"A rain would always have a sky to return to"

Takeshi chuckles after a while. Ieyasu tilted his head, confused. Takeshi looked at Ieyasu who's currently facing him, a smile adorn his face but you can see that his eyes were serious.

" Ieyasu, I'm sorry that I can't open up to you even though you're my best friend... But, I just don't want to burden you with my problems.... "

" Takeshi, I don't mind it you know. That's what friends are for after all. And you don't have to force yourself to tell me. It's okay. I understand "

"Yeah, I know. Thank you Ieyasu ". Ieyasu smiled happily at Takeshi. " No problem! "

Ieyasu then stood up and streched his arms " Yosh! Let's go and grab something to eat now. Later on let's go to the arcade. We rarely skip school so let's enjoy ourselves for once ".

Takeshi laughed " Alright, where are we going to eat? ". " There's a new cafe that opened last week so let's go there "

3.00 p.m~
Ieyasu and Takeshi had went to a lot of places. They enjoyed their time happily doing different kinds of stuff. And now Takeshi had to return to school for practice.

"Na, Ieyasu ". Ieyasu glanced at Takeshi " Hn? ". Takeshi smiled " Thanks". Ieyasu returned the smile and look back in front " Yeah ".

Takeshi then started stretching his arms " Saa, I'm gonna run back to school for practice. Ja ne, Ieyasu. Tell maman that I'll come visit this weekend ".

" I will. Don't push yourself too much okay? If you hurt yourself I'll make sure you'll regret it "

Takeshi took off and waved his hand as a signal that he understood. Ieyasu just smiled while looking at his back.

As Ieyasu was about to return home, Reborn came down from the tree besides him and sat on his shoulder. Reborn pinched Ieyasu's cheek.

"Ow! Reborn, what's that for? ". Reborn answered. " Who told you to skip school today? ". Reborn pinched even harder making Ieyasu winced. " Ow, ow, wakatta, wakatta, I'm sorry "

Reborn released his grip after receiving the apology. "You did a good job on acquiring a new guardian though "

To this, Ieyasu shouted "I told you that you can't involve my friends in this! ".

---------------------------

Guess who decided to update today
(/ε\*). Yes it's me lol. I feel sorry for making you guys wait for so long lol. And for your information, no, I'm not dead yet lol. I would probably start updating more frequently now since school has started and my source of inspiration has finally (or maybe not) return ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙❀~. Thx for reading~ oh and can I ask you guys a question? Do you want me to write the Varia arc? Cause I don't feel like I would change anything if I did add the Varia arc. Plus the dynamics are gonna start during the future arc so you guys would have to wait if I make the Varia arc. So pls decide for me lol.

Pick an option,

1. Yes, pls make the Varia arc

2. No, it's okay, just go straight to the future arc

I'll collect all the votes when Kokuyo Arc's finishes so choose whatever you want and you don't need to hurry with your decision (´∀').