Chapter 4

Sawada household

A boy with blonde hair stood in front of a room. He is Tsuna's twin brother,Ieyasu. He knocked on the door with the tuna nameplate. "Tsu-chan? You awake? Breakfast is ready, hurry up and come down or we'll be late for school~"

The door opened to reveal Tsuna with an emotionless eyes. Ieyasu took hold of Tsuna's hand and they went downstairs together. "Hurry up, let's go".

When they both entered the kitchen, they were greeted by their mother, Nana "Ara? Tsu-kun you're up already? Here, I made your favorite omelette today. Eat up, you're finally able to go to school again, are you excited? Oh and here, since you can't talk you can use this to write what you want to say" Nana gave a small whiteboard and a marker to the brunette.

Tsuna somehow felt weird when he was greeted warmly by both Ieyasu and Nana. It's been a long while since he last felt this warm sensation.

Tsuna then tried writing something on the whiteboard then he showed it to his mother [thank you]. "You're welcome, now hurry and eat before the breakfast cooled down ".

Time skip~
After breakfast, Tsuna and Ieyasu went to Namimori Elementary School together. When they arrived at their classroom, whispers could be heard from the other kids.

"Hey isn't he that dame who got into that accident" "Wasn't he dead? " "Why is he holding hands with Ieyasu-sama?".

" Oi, what are you guys whispering about my Tsu-chan for! Mind your own business " Ieyasu scolded the other kids for talking bad about Tsuna.

In the mean time, Tsuna ignored everyone else and sat at his table. He took out the diary that he found yesterday and start reading it. 'Let's see, I guess I'll start from last month '

August 17
Today I went with Okaa-san and Ie-nii to a theme park. It was a lot of fun. I played together with Ie-nii on the teacup, we also road the pirate ship and the train. At the end of the day we road the ferris wheel, it was so high! It was kind of scary. Later when we were about to leave, I heard someone calling me. I turned around to look at that someone and saw a pretty woman with blue eyes. She has something like a clover on her face. She asked me to come over to her. I went to her then she gave me mittens and two rings that were attached to each other by a chain, then she said "when the time comes, you will find out how to use these items". Then I heard Okaa-san calling me, I went to her and when I looked back, the woman was gone. I was shocked so I looked everywhere but I still can't see her anywhere. When we returned home, I left the items inside the secret stash under the bed.

Tsuna raised his eyebrow, 'what's this? Could it be... I'll wait until we return home then I'll search for that secret stash. And if my guess is right, the woman is probably Aria.... Did she also? '

Since Tsuna won't be able to search for the items now, he continues to read the diary.

August 19
I was sketching under the tree at the courtyard, Okaa-san was cooking while Ie-nii was doing his schoolwork. I was trying to sketch a picture of a bird and suddenly a shadow covered me. I stopped sketching and looked up and saw an infant with a red pacifer. The infant had braided his hair and he was also wearing Chinese's clothing. I asked the infant "what are you doing here? Are you lost? Where's your mom? ". The infant then said " I came here to meet with a child called Sawada Tsunayoshi, are you him? ". " Yeah thats me, my name is Tsunayoshi but you can call me Tsuna. Why do you want to meet me?". "I believe you have met a woman with a clover on her face right? I have come here to teach you martial arts as what she had told me to". " Yes I did met with her. Why do I have to learn martial arts? ". " The woman you have met said that you would face danger when you're older so I need to train you so that you could protect yourself ". " Really? Sure, I'll train with you. Do I have to call you master now? ". " If you wish to do so then you can call me master"

Tsuna knows that the infant is probably Fon, I-pin's master so he wanted to read further but the bell rang so he had to give up reading.

Time skip ~
Tsuna's room

After returning home, Tsuna quickly returned to his room to search for the box mentioned in the diary.

'Hmm, the diary said that they stash is under the bed so I guess I have to move the bed aside. But how am I supposed to do that with this body? If it was the former me then maybe I could push it aside easily but I'm a normal 5 year old now.'

Tsuna then remembered that this world's Tsuna had learn a bit of martial arts from Fon. Even tho it has been only a month time of practicing, that would probably be enough time to train his body so that he could move heavy things.

Tsuna then tried to push the bed away. It was a bit heavy for his little body but he still managed to push the bed aside.

Tsuna patted the floor and found out that some of it was slightly raised upward. He didn't have to guess what it is. Tsuna quickly tried to open up the stash.

After a few tries, Tsuna finally opened the stash. He searched the contents and finally found the rings and mittens. Tsuna almost cried when he sees them. The mittens were the one Reborn gave him and the rings were his ring of the sky version x.

Tsuna inserted the ring on his finger and tried to lit his dying will flame. When he succeeded on doing so, light orange came out of the ring and manifest into a lion cub. "Gao!". Tsuna saw little lion cub and quickly hug it, tears threatened to fell from his eyes. " Natsu! ".

That night, Tsuna slept silently while hugging Natsu tightly in his arms.