Chapter 11

Previously: Gio grabbed Mukuro's neck and lift him up. Mukuro tried to struggle but Gio's grip was too powerful that he could only hopelessly do nothing.

------------------------------------

Mukuro is almost out of breath. He was in a very hopeless state. The enemy was too strong for him. Then when he thought that he was going to breath his last, someone threw a stone at Gio's direction and Gio was interrupted by this action.   

"Release Mukuro-sama from your filthy hand". It was Chikusa and Ken. They didn't run but they turned back to stay with Mukuro.

Mukuro who was shocked when he saw Chikusa and Ken. "W-what a-are you guys doing h-here. I t-told you to r-run". " We can't possibly leave you right, Chikusa? We decided to live and die along with you. There's no point on staying alive without you Mukuro-sama ".

Gio eyed them and said " How touching. Too bad, you just wasted your opportunity to stay alive". 

Gio released Mukuro and Mukuro fell down to the floor. "Since you're so eager to die then let me give you the honor of dying by my hands". After saying so, Gio dissapeared from his original spot and reappeared in front of Chikusa and Ken.

" No! Don't you dare! *cough*". Mukuro who tried to stand up shouted when he saw the scene. Gio took out a dagger and slashed towards the two.

Chikusa and Ken didn't have the chance to evade because Gio was too fast. They closed their eyes knowing their fate was about to come.

After a few seconds, the two of them didn't feel anything, no pain, no blood, no nothing. They were confused so they opened their eyes.

In front of them, Tsuna was there. Tsuna hold off the blades with gloves that were burning. Then Tsuna said with trace of anger in his eyes "Don't you dare touch them".

" What are you doing here, Vongola Decimo? Or should I say former Vongola Decimo? " Gio eyed Tsuna curiously with a bit of amazement. "What? Do you expect me to stay quite when you're trying to kill my family again? ".

Chris entered the room and with a smirk he said " Now, now, don't fight with each other. Gio-chan, Leo-kun has already agreed to the deal so we should back out for now ". Gio looked at Chris with disdain " Why should I follow your orders? "

"Well we do need Leo's cooperation anyway. Since we have this golden opportunity, then why not? ". " Tsk, fine, but only for today. Next time I won't comply with it".

Gio took back his dagger and exit the room. Chris faced Tsuna and said "Now, since the deal is settled, I shall take my leave now. See ya Leo-kun~ Till we meet again~ ".

As the both of them took their leave, Tsuna immediately collapse and his flames dissipated. """ Leo!!!  """ Mukuro, Ken and Chikusa shouted as they saw the white-haired boy falling.

Mukuro stood up shakily and tried to make his way to Tsuna. Ken and Chikusa who saw that immediately went to help Mukuro. "Be careful Mukuro-sama".

Mukuro shook Tsuna's body fiercely. " Leo! Wake up! ". Tsuna opened his eyes slowly and with a bright smile he said " I'm fine, don't worry, just a bit tired ". Then, Tsuna fell into deep slumber.

Time skip~
After half an hour of rest, a portal appear in front of them. Mukuro stood in front of Tsuna protectively while Ken and Chikusa warily look at the portal.

An infant with clear pacifer and a bandaged man came out of the portal. It was Bermuda and Jaeger. Ken growled at them and said "who are you?! What do you want with us?! ".

Bermuda looked at them calmly " We have no business with you. We just want to pick up the kid behind you".

"Kufufu, what makes you think we would give him to you?" Sweat fell down from Mukuro's face as he said this. He knows that the foe in front of them is way stronger then them.

"I don't want to fight with you guys for he will be sad. So move out of the way before I have to use force against you guys"

Mukuro although reluctant, saw that they had no bad intentions so he made way for them. Even if he wanted to protect Tsuna, with their current strength, it will be impossible.

Bermuda ordered Jaeger to pick Tsuna up and when they were about to leave, Mukuro asked them "Who is he? Why was he here? And why did he say that he knows us, that he knows me? "

Bermuda huffed coldly and said "You ask too much question. Some things are better not to be learn. Go somewhere safe. Don't do stupid stuff and we won't capture you. That's all I can say. In the future, the truth will unfold itself".

After leaving those words, Bermuda along with Jaeger who was carrying Tsuna entered the portal and dissapeared without a trace.