Chapter 22

Next day~
8.30am
After returning home from his morning run, Ieyasu went upstairs and changed out of his sweaty shirt. He went downstairs and greeted Nana in the kitchen "Ohaiyo, kaa-san "

" Ohaiyo, Ie-kun ". Then Ieyasu finally noticed the two baby at the dining table. It was Fon and Reborn.

" Eh, Fon, you're here ". Fon calmly sips his tea. " Ohaiyo, Ieyasu-kun ".

Ieyasu nodded and sat besides Reborn. Nana puts the plate with sunny side up eggs and sausages in front of Ieyasu. " Here you go, Ie-kun ".

Ieyasu took a bite of the sausage and looked at Fon " Are you here to meet with Kyoya? I'll be having a spar with both him and Ryohei today so let's go together ".

Fon puts his teacup on the table " Indeed. I also want to meet with Tsuna but it seems like he's not at home ".
Reborn stared silently at Fon.

--------------------

One hour ago~

Reborn had just sat down at the dining table while Nana was humming as she cooks breakfast when they heard the doorbell ringing.

" Hai~ please wait a minute ". Nana wiped her hand with her apron before taking it off and made her way to the entrance.

" Yes? " Nana opened the door and saw Fon in front of her. "Ohaiyo, Maman ". Fon smiled at Nana who was smiling.

" Ara~ Fon-kun, please come in. Ie-kun is currently out doing his morning run so you can have breakfast while waiting ".

Fon nodded and stepped inside. He was surprised at the sudden glow of his pacifer. He entered the dining area and saw Reborn sitting there. " Reborn? ".

Reborn who was also surprised though he didn't show it nodded at Fon. Nana gasped " Ma, you know each other? That's great, you can chat together then " before wearing her apron back and resumed cooking.

Reborn got out of the chair and walked over to Fon. They both stared at each other before Reborn gestured for Fon to follow him to the living room.

Fon paused. He stared for a moment at the back of the hitman before following him.

Reborn sat on the sofa at the living room and started to question Fon. "I heard that you've been coming here quite often. You've also taught both Sawada Ieyasu and Sawada Tsunayoshi martial arts. Why? "

A glint passes Fon's eyes 'so he doesn't know yet'

----------------

Back to present~

"Ahh, Tsuna went and disappeared again. Hikaru said that he would return today so you can talk to him later ".

They all fell into an awkward silent after that and the silence kept on until they have finished eating.

Ieyasu washed the dishes and said to Nana " Ja, I'm going to go to Kyoya and Ryohei now, Kaa-san ".

Nana smiled " Itterashai ".

Ieyasu nodded and went upstairs to grab his bag, Fon and Reborn following after him.

--------------

Namimori shrine~

Ieyasu arrived at the namimori shrine with Reborn on his shoulder and Fon following behind him. Ieyasu saw Ryohei and Kyoya. Ryohei noticed Ieyasu and waved his hand "Yo, Ieyasu!".

Ieyasu smiled and waved his hand back at Ryohei. " Ohaiyo Ryohei, Kyoya too.".

Kyoya who's eyes were closed opened one of his eyes and gave Ieyasu a glance. He saw Reborn and questioned ieyasu. "That baby? ".

Ieyasu gave a sideway glance at Reborn and said "Oh, he's Reborn my tutor "

Reborn smirked "Ciaossu. I'm the hitman Reborn ".

Ryohei noticed Fon who was beside Ieyasu "Oh, Fon is also here! "

Fon smiled "Indeed i have come today Ryohei-kun "

Ryohei crouched down and picked Fon up "Have you come to watch our spar today? "

Fon answered " Yes, i want to see how far have you all grown "

Ryohei stood up happily "Oh! Then you'll surely be entertained today! Let's start, Ieyasu, Kyoya! "

Ryohei then put Fon down. Kyoya steadied himself and let out his tonfas. Ieyasu smiled as Reborn jumped down from his shoulder to sit beside Fon.

Ieyasu streched his hands " Let's go then ". Kyoya let out an agreement "Hn "

---------------

Heyaa am back  _(:3」∠)_. So we've finally finished meeting with all of the characters needed. I'm guessing that you guys can understand the gist of all of their relationship. I intended to make this world slightly different then the canon KHR after all. I wonder if I managed to make the difference.

Next chapter Tsuna will finally return and we'll go straight into the Kokuyo Arc. Don't ask me where I-pin, Fuuta and Bianchi went. Let's just say they're living well :).

I know there's a lot of holes here and there with the plot and I also don't intend to actually put the explanation for some parts in the story cause it'll be too long and I don't think you guys would like it if I keep on dragging things so. But if you're very curious about some things you can ask me :D.

I might make some side stories explaining about stuff like how things come to be. e.g. how Tsuna met with Hikaru and Haruki. Just put in a request if you're curious and I'll try my best to make a chapter about them :D. Though I would probably focus on the main story instead of the side story (/ε\*). Sorry for the long note and thanks for reading (⺣◡⺣)♡