Chapter 19 part 2

Outside~
"So, can you tell me why you're so hostile to me? Is this Reborn's work or something? "

Hayato only scowled at the question. "I can't accept that you will be Vongola Decimo! And since I can't accept it then I'll take that position for myself! So you will have to die! "

As the word fell from his mouth, Hayato took out dynamites from his clothes and throw it at Ieyasu.

Ieyasu leapt backwards, half surprised from the sudden attack. "Hey, can't we talk peacefully?! It's not like I want to be Decimo anyway "

Hayato ignored Ieyasu's word and clicked his tongue since Ieyasu avoided the dynamites. Then he brought out more dynamites. "Double bomb! "

The dynamites flew and surrounded Ieyasu, not allowing him to escape. Ieyasu, knowing that, released a kick and the wind from his kick shoved the dynamites aside, simultaneously defusing the dynamites.

"Geez, don't ignore me! I know you can hear me! "

Hayato let out a grunt. He cussed under his breath before taking out even more dynamites then before. "This time you won't be able to escape! Triple bo- sh**"

Before Hayato could throw the dynamites to Ieyasu, his grips loosen and the dynamites fall to the ground.

Surrounded by the dynamites, Hayato closed his eyes helplessly waiting for his death. 'I guess it's the end of me... I'm sorry ※※※-san.... I didn't manage to keep our promise.... '

Ieyasu who was prepared to avoid Hayato's incoming attack turned stunned when the dynamites fell. When he realized that Hayato didn't have any plans on dodging, he quickly ran towards him.

"Oi, what are you doing?! Quick dodge!". Ieyasu quickly grab hold of Hayato and hugged him tightly. Boom! The both of them were thrown to the side from the explosion.

Hayato got away with some scratches but unfortunately, Ieyasu had his back burned as he had shielded Hayato with his body.

Ieyasu groaned from the pain. Hayato who was shocked silly, stuttered out "You... ". But before he could continue, he got slapped by Ieyasu whose face was dark.

Hayato turned stunned from the sudden slap. He held his cheeks and was about to say something when Ieyasu interrupted him again. " Why didn't you try to avoid the dynamites? "

Hayato was dumbfounded. "I... ". "Don't say bull*** like you don't want to live anymore or you don't care if you die!! ".

Hayato eyed the ground with a bit of guilt knowing that what Ieyasu said was true. " I'm sorry ". " Don't say sorry to me! You need to say sorry to the person who gave birth to you, the people who raised you, who took care of you and who cares about you for throwing your life away so easily! Understand?!  ".

"... I understand... ". Receiving the positive response, Ieyasu looked up and gave a bright smile. " It's fine if you understand. Remember to treasure yourself okay? You only have one life after all. If you're feeling upset or depress, talk to someone so that you won't do anything stupid. Oh, and I'm sorry for hitting you just now "

Hayato blushed and turned away. "It's fine, I deserved it anyway ". Ieyasu just grinned and stood up, slightly flinching from the pain.

"Now that everything is settled, you can come out now Reborn! I know you're there! "

At the word, Reborn appeared on one of the tree branch from behind them. "Ciaossu". Reborn jumped down from the branch and landed on top of Ieyasu's shoulder, making the said blonde frown.

" Hey, easy there. My back's so painful right now ". Reborn just smirked and turned to face Hayato.

"Smoking bomb Hayato. What do you think of baka-Ie? ". Hayato looked at both Reborn and Ieyasu with a firm gaze. " Hai! I'll gladly become Jyuudaime's storm guardian! "

Then he gave a respectful bow. "Please take care of me from now on Jyuudaime! ". This time, it was Ieyasu who turned dumbfounded.

" Whoa, wait a minute. Why are you guys deciding everything without my consent? And what makes you think I would just agree to have a guardian? Plus, what's with the Jyuudaime? Just call me normally "

Hayato's gaze dimmed. He looked up at Ieyasu like he was an abandoned puppy. "But... ". Ieyasu immediately looked away. He really can't stand those puppy eyes.

Reborn was amused then he slapped Ieyasu's injured back making Ieyasu yelp. " You don't have a choice baka-Ie. Eventually you would still need a guardian. No use resisting "

Ieyasu looked resentfully at Reborn. Then he looked at Hayato and pursed his lips. "Ah, fine! I understand. I'll accept Hayato as my guardian! But instead you'll have to call me Ieyasu! No buts! "

Hayato hesitate a bit. "Then what should I call you? ". " Just call me Ieyasu. I'll also call you Hayato okay? "

Hayato looked pitifully at Ieyasu but Ieyasu refused to give up and finally, with some difficulty, Hayato said "I understand Jyuu-". Ieyasu glared at Hayato. " What did I just tell you, Hayato? ". Hayato flinched. " Hai! Ieyasu-sama! "

Ieyasu looked at Hayato with narrowed eyes when Hayato added 'sama' to his name. Hayato avoided Ieyasu's gaze nervously.

Ieyasu heaved a sigh at the stubborn Hayato. "I guess it's better then Jyuudaime ".

Hayato immediately perked up and smiled happily. Ieyasu smiled wryly. "I guess we should go now? I do want to put some medicine on my back before recess ends after all "

"Hai, Ieyasu-sama! "

------------------------------------

Yay! I updated even though it's not Wednesday! Hehehe...... Actually, I already finished this chapter like for about 3 weeks ago but hey I have my reasons haha....

1. I'm just lazy XD

2. I'm the type that prefers to write on paper first before typing so yeah

3. I created two other fics and I have been focusing on them.
(No regrets (/ε\*) )

4. I've been busy reading

5. I have tons of homework

6. Did I mention I was lazy? _(:3」∠)_

So yeah here's the update hehe... I hope you guys enjoy it.... (⺣◡⺣)♡