Chapter 18

4.30 a.m~
An infant holding a large green mallet stood in front of a bed. The infant is wearing an all black suit and also a fedora with an orange stripe. On the bed lays a teenager sleeping peacefully.

The infant then jumped and swing the mallet upwards, aiming towards the teenager on the bed, then 'poof'.

'Hmm? ' The mallet hit the mattress instead. The infant turned a bit wary and immediately sense the killing intends from behind him. The infant moved sideways, swiftly avoiding the kick that was targeted towards his head.

"Are? Reborn? What are you doing? ". The teenager who was sleeping on the bed just now and also the one who initiated the kick asked in confusion.

"Nice comeback, baka-Ie " Reborn said as he let out a faint smirk. "Right? Hehe, Fon taught me. He used to sneak attack both me and Tsuna a lot before so we just got used to it. And hey I'm not an idiot so don't call me baka-Ie " Ieyasu pouted slightly then laughed cheerfully.

"Right, what were you doing trying to attack someone who's sleeping. That's unfair yanno ". " So Fon had taught you before. Nevermind, get up and run 50 laps around Nanimori, you got 3 minutes to start or else I'll go and mess with your dearest little brother "

"Wha- wait a minute will you?! And stop threatening me using Tsuna! "

"2 minutes left "

"Reborn! Geez... "

Then Ieyasu quickly changed his clothes and send a text message to the group chat that includes him, Tsuna and Hikaru saying that he'll be a bit late to school.

--------------------------------------

5.30 a.m~
Hikaru's house~
Hikaru woke up from his dream and started to wonder. 'What happened last night? And I had a dream? But I can't seem to remember it.... I feel like it was something important..... '

Then he look towards his side and finally realized that he was sleeping on the bed and Tsuna was beside him, his head slightly tilted to the bed's frame. His breath was low as he was asleep.

'the pain yesterday.... Tsu-chan probably used his flames... ' Hikaru gave a warm smile and patted Tsuna's fluffy hair "Arigatou, Tsu-chan "

Then Hikaru look towards the clock on the wall, it was already 5.35a.m, so he gently tapped on Tsuna's shoulder to wake him up. "Tsu-chan... Tsu-chan.... wake up... "

Tsuna furrowed his brow and let out a sound "Mn? ". Hikaru continued to shake Tsuna lightly and Tsuna slowly opened his eyes and started rubbing it. "Hikaru? "

"Tsu-chan, it's morning already.... Wake up kay? " . Tsuna absentmindedly nodded his head with a small affirmation "Un "

Hikaru then looked at his phone and found Ieyasu's message. "Hm, seems like our kaichou's gonna be late today~ "

Glancing towards Tsuna, Hikaru said "Should we leave early or late?"

After a moment of silence, Tsuna finally said "...early..."

---------------------------------------------

7.25 a.m~
"Geez, look Reborn, this is all your fault, now I'm about to be late for school... "

Ieyasu grumbled in discontent towards Reborn who was sitting on his shoulder.

Actually, Ieyasu had already finished running about an hour ago but in the end Reborn decided not to spare him and continue to tort- cough train him.