Chapter 16

Sawada's household
Ieyasu entered the house and was greeted cheerfully by Nana "Okaeri, Ie-kun. Ara, Tsu-kun is not here? ".

" Tadaima, okaa-san, yes Tsuna went to Hikaru's house and he will be sleeping there again tonight. What about the tutor? Has he arrived? "

Nana brimmed happily when Ieyasu mentioned about the tutor. "Right, right! I was about to tell you about that. Come here, he has arrived already. What a cute gentleman he is "

Ieyasu nodded at Nana and followed her to the living room. When he saw an infant wearing a black suit with a fedora, he was a bit shocked but calmed down immediately after. He had already met with Fon after all.

After that Nana left to continue cooking for dinner while Ieyasu greeted the infant "Hello, nice to meet you, will you be tutoring both me and my brother? ".

The infant's eyes flashed 'so he's not shocked to see an infant.' " Ciaosu, I'm the home tutor hitman, Reborn ". Ieyasu took note of the word 'hitman' then smiled at Reborn

" By any chance, do you know of an infant named Fon? He always wear Chinese clothes and he's great at kung fu ".

Reborn turned suspicious 'how did he know about Fon? It seems like I need to investigate further about this '." No, I don't. Let's get down to business. But we'll go to your room first "

'He's lying' Ieyasu somehow knew that but he still nodded and led Reborn to his room. After closing the door and locking it, Ieyasu sat down on the chair with leg crossed and serious face he asked Reborn

"So, what's your intention of coming here? What did you mean that you're a hitman and why did you lie about Fon? "

Reborn smirked at Ieyasu's questions. 'Looks like he's not an idiot. His intuition is quite strong too. I'm looking forward for the tor-tutoring session '.

"I am the number one hitman, Reborn. Vongola Nono sent me here to train you so that you can inherit the strongest mafia group, Vongola as the Vongola Decimo "

Ieyasu calmly analysed what Reborn had said "why me? As far as I can remember I've never met with the person you're referring to as Vongola Nono"

Reborn took out a piece of paper with a family tree and showed it to Ieyasu. " The founder of The Vongola Family retired and went to Japan. He was your great-great-great-grandfather. In other words, you are an official heir of the Vongola bloodline "

" I see, so your're telling me that the Vongola Family used to be my great-great-great-grandfather's mafia group and I'm supposed to be the Vongola Decimo? "

Reborn nodded at Ieyasu "yes, you don't need to worry as I will make sure to train you to be a splendid mafia boss ". After saying so, Reborn wanted to take his leave so that he could eat the dinner prepared by Nana when Ieyasu stopped him with the word "I'm sorry but I refuse. Please search for someone else "

Reborn looked back at the blonde teenager, a bit irritated. " you have no right to refuse. This is your destiny ". Ieyasu looked towards Reborn with contempt. "Even so, I still refuse. There's no way I would be so foolish to become a mafia leader and risk endangering the life of my precious family and friends "

Then a click was heard and a gun was pointed towards Ieyasu. Bloodlust filled the air making it extremely suffocating. " I dare you to refuse again and I'll shoot you ". Ieyasu remained indifferent "Shoot then, I doubt you can kill me anyway. You still need me to be Vongola Decimo after all"

A bang sounded and a bullet grazed Ieyasu's cheek making him bleed. "You forgot that as long as I don't kill you, I can torture you all I want until you agree to become the Decimo ". Reborn eerily smiled at the word torture as if he was going to torture Ieyasu so painfully right here right now.

Ieyasu was still relaxed as he said "Go ahead, but I'm sorry to say that I will never agree to that request ". Reborn clicked his tongue, he is mad now. This was the first time he had met someone as daring as Ieyasu. Reborn took back his gun and the gun turned into a chameleon. "Well fine then, I won't force you".

Ieyasu smiled gleefully. He had won, but before he could continue being happy, Reborn continued "There's no rule saying that the eldest of the twin must be Decimo after all. There's still the younger twin. He ought to be the Decimo since the eldest blatantly refuse after all. I doubt I wouldn't be able to convince him "

Ieyasu face changed. Finally a hint of anger was shown. "You....don't you dare do anything to Tsuna". Reborn smirked 'his face finally change. Looks like I found his weakness ' "Oh, what are you talking about? I was just going to convince your younger brother. You don't need to worry as I have said that I won't force you to be Decimo anymore. A hitman always keep their promise after all"

"You!! Tch, Fine! I just have to be that Decimo something right?! Don't you dare say anything about this to Tsuna. Or I swear I will do everything I got to deal with you so you won't bother us anymore "

Ieyasu used a cold tone at his last sentence making Reborn feel the chill biting at him. Reborn was shocked. He, the greatest hitman could actually feel threat from this unassuming teenager in front of him.

Reborn tilted his fedora down and revealed a smirk 'Looks like things would get pretty interesting soon. I'm looking forward to it '

------------------------

Haha, so how is it? Ieyasu's and Reborn's first meeting? It sucks right? Haha, anyway, I'll be taking a short break so I 'probably' won't be updating next week since I've yet to finish the next chapter and also since I have a mountain of homework to finish..... So I apologize first to those who loves reading this and thank you very much to all that reads this even though it sucks.... Love you guys 💕💕