~~chapter 5~~

**jessi's p.o.v**

"I'm gonna go call my mom." I said to Austin pulling out my phone.

He gave me this weird sympathetic  look. What was that about? 

I walked away and dialed my mom's number and called Her.

It went straight to voicemail. Maybe her phone was dead. I'll try again later.

I walked back to Austin to see him talking with Alan. I forgot he was coming to pick us up when I blacked out. When I walked over to them Austin looked at me surprised.

"That was quick "

"It went straight to voicemail. "

"Oh..." he said looking down to the ground.

"Oh Alan this is my daughter Jessi "

Alan turned to me to shake my hand.

But I was more focused on the way Austin was acting. Why was he acting so weird?  Something is going on and believe me I will find out.

------------

We pulled into the driveway of a fairly good sized house.

I guess this is my new home.

I followed aus.. my Dad God I need to get used to That. 

I followed him into the house as he gave me a tour of where everything was and then led me to where my room would be which was down the hall from his.

"So do you like it?" He said kinda timidly

"Yes of course this place is beautiful "

My new room was big and it had glass slider doors which lead to a balcony. There was a gorgeous view of the beach from the balcony.  I also had my own bathroom with a shower and a bathtub on the other side of the bathroom. And I also had a walk in closet.

It was nice to have space. Back in Washington my room was in the basement and it was so small I barely had any room.

and there weren't any bathrooms downstairs so that sucked.

I put thoughts about my old house out of my head.

There was already Furniture set up. There was a flatscreen on the wall across from the bed and next to the bed was a bedside table. Not much of anything else but I'd set everything up once it go there.

"Hey jessi here's your bags. " Alan said snapping me out of my thoughts

I thanked him and took them from His hands.

"We'll leave you to unpack your clothes. If you need anything we'll be in the kitchen."

My dad said as he kissed my forehead and pulling me into a tight hug And turning and walking away.

There's something up with him. But I'm to tired and worn out to figure out what.

Instead of unpacking I walked out to the balcony and looked over the railing.

"Welcome to your new life"